Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Found a '74 for sale in Sedalia, Missouri
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SirAndy
A friend found this on a roadtrip, no affiliation ...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
442nd914s
I actually live 20 +/- mins away from this car. I can look at it for someone if intrested.
vonsteigerho
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Oct 14 2012, 09:42 PM) *

I actually live 20 +/- mins away from this car. I can look at it for someone if intrested.

I may be interested and appreciate you posting. Can you tell me a little more about it... rust? price? anything done to suspension besides the 5 bolt conversion?
HalfMoon
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Oct 14 2012, 08:42 PM) *

Hey Bro thanks for responding to my PM. I called that guy at 660-221-0220 and he still has it. $3500 little to no rust 2.0. Dual webs. Should go at that price, huh? piratenanner.gif
Chris H.
That car looks like a blingy distant relative of Sir Andy's car...in a good way of course.... Get rid of the black centers on those Cookie Cutters (or paint them black) and you're in business. Not totally in love with the huge Porsche crests either but it has good bones and they can be removed. Rust free with a 2.0L and 5 lug conversion...could be a good deal at that price. Someone spent some coin on that car back in the day.
jbyron
If you zoom in really close, it looks like gap between bumper and eyebrows is filled with silicone caulk?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.