Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Kunden kaput?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brp986s
Kunden Motorsport (Camarillo, CA) phone # is disconnected. No answer to email. Anyone know their status?
Tom_T
QUOTE(brp986s @ Oct 8 2012, 07:12 PM) *

Kunden Motorsport (Camarillo, CA) phone # is disconnected. No answer to email. Anyone know their status?

FYI - I talked to a guy at the PCA-CAI Region's Concours a couple of Saturdays back - & he said Ed is still there, open & he'd been by the shop within the prior week or so.
campbellcj
They are still in business. They have never answered the shop phone or email. You need to talk to Ed or Hans directly - best plan is to stop by the shop in person if you can.
campbellcj
BTW it is "Kundensport" ...
Tom_T
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Nov 30 2012, 10:07 PM) *

They are still in business. They have never answered the shop phone or email. You need to talk to Ed or Hans directly - best plan is to stop by the shop in person if you can.

Hans is a member here, good guy & came to my place to look over my non-running project for a prelim estimate for me....

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=10031

The guy with the Orange/Black #1 or #2 production 914-6 resto (VIN ....0011 or 0012 ?? IIRC) speaks very highly of Ed's work on his car, and I've judged it at several SoCal concours & concur.

We talked at length about Kunden & his sweet 914-6 at the SGR one at Art Center this past Spring & he reccos going in & talking to Ed directly.

I just wish they were closer to OC. sad.gif
gms
thumb3d.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.