Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale and wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dougman
Hello All, I've got some parts for sale.. And some wanted at the bottom. Not real sure on values for some of it so don't be afraid to make offers or tell me I'm nuts! I can get pics of each part if interested.

Gauges 2 sets. 1 silver dot in center set and the other set is black centers, both sets in good shape $250 each set plus shipping obo.

Trans 901 rear or tail shift with shifter, linkage from shifter all the way to tranny, crossmember, and an additional short shifter kit. $300 plus shipping obo

2 alternators with fans and shrouds in good condition. $best offer

2 engine blocks 2.0 GA part numbers. With cylinders and pistons and various other parts, push rods, tubes, oil pumps, oil fillers etc. $500 obo for both

2 pressure plates $??

1 clutch disc good shape $??

009 distributor $??

1 flywheel $??

1 set of heads for a 2.0 need a little work but not too bad. Looks like they got run with a blown head gasket. No valves or springs. $275 obo plus shipping

1 set of 1.7 rocker arms. No work done to them yet. Great shape $90 plus shipping

1 set of 2.0 rocker arms. Good shape $20 plus shipping

1 gas tank needs cleaning. $??

Valve covers and gaskets. $??

Targa Top good shape nothing attached to it $??

WANTED

good shocks and springs for rear of 914 with sube conversion. Tell me what you got we can trade or ill buy them. Would like them to be adjustable.

Weather stripping for doors and front truck.

Click to view attachment
SchantzMD
PM sent on heads.

JeffBowlsby
I have good used seals for one door = 1 on the door, 1 on the chassis, 2 total seals

$20 for the set + shipping

Email me with your zip for shipping and total.
Dougman
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Oct 9 2012, 08:38 AM) *

I have good used seals for one door = 1 on the door, 1 on the chassis, 2 total seals

$20 for the set + shipping

Email me with your zip for shipping and total.

Thanks, but I think I'm going to find some new ones. I don't want to do the work again in a few years. Was hoping to find a guy that changed his mind on a whole set of weatherstrip like from auto Atlanta.
raw1298
I have a pair of stock springs off of a 1.7 if interested.
Dougman
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Oct 9 2012, 07:45 PM) *

I have a pair of stock springs off of a 1.7 if interested.

No thanks. This is going to be a street car that is sent to the track now and again with about 300hp so those wouldn't do the trick!
lonewolfe
QUOTE(Dougman @ Oct 8 2012, 08:24 PM) *

Hello All, I've got some parts for sale.. And some wanted at the bottom. Not real sure on values for some of it so don't be afraid to make offers or tell me I'm nuts! I can get pics of each part if interested.

Gauges 2 sets. 1 silver dot in center set and the other set is black centers, both sets in good shape $250 each set plus shipping obo.

Trans 901 rear or tail shift with shifter, linkage from shifter all the way to tranny, crossmember, and an additional short shifter kit. $300 plus shipping obo

2 alternators with fans and shrouds in good condition. $best offer

2 engine blocks 2.0 GA part numbers. With cylinders and pistons and various other parts, push rods, tubes, oil pumps, oil fillers etc. $500 obo for both

2 pressure plates $??

1 clutch disc good shape $??

Do you still have these shortblocks available? Let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Mark

009 distributor $??

1 flywheel $??

1 set of heads for a 2.0 need a little work but not too bad. Looks like they got run with a blown head gasket. No valves or springs. $275 obo plus shipping

1 set of 1.7 rocker arms. No work done to them yet. Great shape $90 plus shipping

1 set of 2.0 rocker arms. Good shape $20 plus shipping

1 gas tank needs cleaning. $??

Valve covers and gaskets. $??

Targa Top good shape nothing attached to it $??

WANTED

good shocks and springs for rear of 914 with sube conversion. Tell me what you got we can trade or ill buy them. Would like them to be adjustable.

Weather stripping for doors and front truck.

Click to view attachment

willard912
Flywheel still available? I might be interested in clutch and pressure plate too.

William
AmjadY
Hello
Are the 2.0 rocker arms still available? Ill take them if they are.

Please respond to amjady@aol.com.

thanks

jed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.