Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Rolling Chassis $400
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
AaronM
Hi all,

I have a 914 rolling chassis for sale in the California central coast area. I originally bought the car to start a race car project, but found a much more suitable candidate so this one has to go. I have a local craigslist ad going, but I'll give a description just in case it's not working.

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/3279212023.html

It's old and has some rust spots:
Front fender by the passenger door
Both rear fenders where they meet the doors
Battery tray is OK, there are no holes.
Other than that, it is mostly surface rust that could be sanded and re-painted. The structural areas are sound.

The car does not have an engine/transmission/brakes/interior/trunk/hood. There are some miscellaneous parts included with the car. Some of the highlights (not in the pictures) include:
2 extra doors with glass
The top
2 trailing arms
Front and rear bumper and front bumper lower trim piece (they are the 70-72 style chrome bumpers).
The driver side window does exist, it is just rolled down in the picture.

I'll have to post up more pictures later, my computer is being finicky at the moment.

Feel free to ask questions through 914 world or through the craigslist ad. Thanks for looking, I hope this would work out for somebody.
Evil914
QUOTE(AaronM @ Oct 13 2012, 08:47 AM) *

Hi all,

I have a 914 rolling chassis for sale in the California central coast area. I originally bought the car to start a race car project, but found a much more suitable candidate so this one has to go. I have a local craigslist ad going, but I'll give a description just in case it's not working.

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/3279212023.html

It's old and has some rust spots:
Front fender by the passenger door
Both rear fenders where they meet the doors
Battery tray is OK, there are no holes.
Other than that, it is mostly surface rust that could be sanded and re-painted. The structural areas are sound.

The car does not have an engine/transmission/brakes/interior/trunk/hood. There are some miscellaneous parts included with the car. Some of the highlights (not in the pictures) include:
2 extra doors with glass
The top
2 trailing arms
Front and rear bumper and front bumper lower trim piece (they are the 70-72 style chrome bumpers).
The driver side window does exist, it is just rolled down in the picture.

I'll have to post up more pictures later, my computer is being finicky at the moment.

Feel free to ask questions through 914 world or through the craigslist ad. Thanks for looking, I hope this would work out for somebody.

What are those crazy wide rims laying in the frt. and back trunk areas? WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.