Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rain really...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Godamnsloppy mess.

Walked out to the shop this morning and the moon was full so I figured to take ulf out to howl at the SCCA AX....big mistake.
It was spittin' rain as I left the gas station.

On my first run we did a tank slapper thru the first Chicago box leaving diad cones in my wake.

The 2nd got us a clean (& slow) run in a downpour and was enuff for me. I'll try again next weekend.

Parked the shitbox in the shop, threw all the wet shit on the floor, wiped the car down, turned on the stove, shut the doors & went in for a nap mad.gif

So, how was your day? <_<
SirAndy
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Oct 30 2004, 07:09 PM)
So, how was your day? dry.gif

went to the breakfast in san jose, then drove up to watch the guys run the AX at candlestick park in SF.

got a sunburn ...
<_< Andy
Joe Bob
Got sunburned while doing five soccer games.....bummer. But I DID get to drive Frank there and back.....picked up Wyld Thang at the other garage....drove Red to pick up Pizza..... mueba.gif
skline
Nice Avatar Mike, I didnt get a nap today, I worked on the Chalon and then went to Joes to help him put the motor back in the red car. Then I came home and ate the roast I had cooking all day which came out perfect, and then I ate some pumpkin pie and last but not least, an apple dumpling. I swear I am about to explode.
MattR
Worked on paint prep today. It was pretty nice weather. link
campbellcj
Beautiful here today but the evenings are already getting a bit long and nippley...for SoCal (45-50°) After several years of drought the "big" rains we just had apparently broke records in some areas. It's kind of weird to see the hills already turning green.
Rhodes71/914
Bled the brakes again. Tested heater blower with direct wires to battery, works. Need to work on lever/ground. It's getting colder every day here, may snow tonight.
Bruce Allert
I put curtains up in my beaver.... rolleyes.gif

.....b
Eddie914
We lucked out Saturday. Rained like mad Friday night, but day clear and cold in Seattle. The track was dry by 10:30. We had a blast!

We deserved it after the last track day ... rained cats & dogs all day long.

Too bad I'm 90hp short of the Carerra and 2200hp short of the 951!

Eddie
Andyrew
Too bad I'm 90hp short of the Carerra and 2200hp short of the 951!

must be a big turbo...

Arnt 944 turbo's fun? wink.gif
Eddie914
Oops!

Only 220hp short of the 951.

Thanks catching my fat fingers Andyrew!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.