Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CB performance aircleaners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
need to get longer studs.....

cant find any that match the included ones.
URY914
Back a stud out and use a bolt.

Hex head allen bolts give a clean look.

Paul
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 30 2004, 07:28 PM)
Back a stud out and use a bolt.

Hex head allen bolts give a clean look.

Paul

agreed. still need to know what the pitch is. is it even metric? i couldnt find anything that fit... really close to 8/32 SAE, and smaller than m5 bigger than m4
phantom914
Aaron,

If nobody can help you, come over and I'll help you figure it out. There is a place local also that has just about any size and style you might need.

Andrew
SirAndy
and once you're done, let me know as i have to do that as well soon ...

wink.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Oct 30 2004, 07:45 PM)
Aaron,

If nobody can help you, come over and I'll help you figure it out. There is a place local also that has just about any size and style you might need.

Andrew

i may take you up on that....

the place i went to had thread checkers etc. didnt belong in metric land...... so i went to standard land. 8/32 threads 92% through the wingnuts...... arg
skline
Aaron, if you come over tomorrow we can go over to the place i get all my stuff, They have some all thread I am sure will work and you can cut it to the length you need.
URY914
That is strange 'cause my metric bolts worked w/o a problem.

Paul
Mark Henry
A lot of the aftermarket stuff, like air cleaners, linkage, etc. have SAE threads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.