Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 914 at San Antonio Pick N Pull
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ed_F
I was browsing the inventory for the two local Pick N Pulls today and saw a 73 listed at Roosevelt U Pull It. I have not been out there yet to see whats left, but hope to do so in the next week or so. This yard crushes cars too quickly, so it might have a date with death soon.

http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.a...amp;Distance=50
rick 918-S
Get the VIN. for our VIN. data base.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Ed_F
Well I finally made it out today. Its an original Delphi Green car (L99A) with the usual rust. I went to register the Vin, but it has already been entered by its previous owner years ago. The car has been picked over, but there are still some decent parts left. The suspension is all there along with all the calipers, door/back glass, wiring ect... The passenger side window regulator is good, but the driverside was destroyed by some kind of electric motor hack job blink.gif

Anyway, I grabbed a few little bits the scavengers missed.

ConeDodger
It's already in the VIN Register. It belonged to RAM914 who was last active 28th February 2008 - 09:53 AM. I guess we know why...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.