Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daylight Savings time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I just noticed that the server time is off by an hour. All of my clocks here at home are atomically set including the computers, the server time says it is an hour later. Must not be a Windows machine.
Allan
For some reason it's right on for me. Always shows an hour ahead or after, can't remember before the time change.
TheCabinetmaker
Click on "my controls" at the top of the page, then click on "board settings. Check or uncheck the box for daylight savings time to correct your time. wink.gif
skline
Cool, that worked. I wonder why it doesnt do it automatically? You would think it would have a check box if daylight savings time is in effect at your location. I know Arizona doesnt do the DST thing.
boxstr
Hey Curtis, that actualy worked.
Thanks
CCLINTIMEZONEFROMHELL
TheCabinetmaker
My first trip to Az was very confusing. Az was not on dst, but the Navaho reservation was. Seemed like I was an hour late or early everywhere I went. I think Indiana does not do dst either.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Oct 31 2004, 08:42 AM)
Click on "my controls" at the top of the page, then click on "board settings. Check or uncheck the box for daylight savings time to correct your time.   wink.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks Curtis!
I'm very 'anal' about my clocks,
and I didn't know why this hadn't changed.

cool.gif And thanks Scott, for noticing!

Lisa clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.