Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 1.8 roller and parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
seanmanvw
I have a 1974 1.8 914 with rust issues. Must go by 10-23. Just north of Baltimore Md rolling chassis with pans tacked in. The hell hole still needs work but the rust it already cut out. I have the original engine that needs rings, the 5 speed side shifter in great condition, a low mileage 2.0 bus engine, and powder coated 914 engine tin. I have many bits and pieces as well, The chassis must go buy 10-23 (Can be towed with a dolly) or all I get is the crush price (not much for a 914). All of the other hardware will be for sale but I'd rather someone take the whole package. I can text or email pics from my phone. Please contact via email. seanmanvw@yahoo.com
914itis
Price and pics .
seanmanvw
QUOTE(914itis @ Oct 16 2012, 07:37 PM) *

Price and pics .

Price... Save it from the crusher. Really anyone who comes and takes the body gets a free project. I will take an offer on the lot. I will text or email pics at request but they will be in the dark due to my work schedule.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.