Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GGR AX With Pix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
But I won't post results as this is all about having fun right? So my wife and son took turns in the boxster yesterday and both had a great time. I worked the track and took pix but did not take the taildragger out. A special thanks to Howard (Debra's instructor) for hanging in there with her the whole day. Howard has a 914 that I only WISH mine was as nice as!
ppickerell
Nice Jag
ppickerell
White
ppickerell
red
ppickerell
x21
ppickerell
Girlfriend
ppickerell
A tad wide maybe?
ppickerell
And another thanks to John Seidel, diabolical course designer and my kid's intructor who aslso had a hot 914.
ppickerell
John and Patrick leaning into it.
ppickerell
Look ma no hands! smilie_pokal.gif
ppickerell
Pat and John on grid with the ttod car behind. Of course TTOD went to a teener. biggrin.gif
ppickerell
You can see my yellow 911 off in the paddock looking forlorn
ppickerell
grid
ppickerell
Demick and his Pumpkin
ppickerell
This guy was so fast the picture was taken by Andy
ppickerell
This car was desperately in search of a straightaway. Ran around the course burping and whistling at the same time. WHAT A CAR!
ppickerell
Sorry, did I drool on your car?
ppickerell
My son really liked this car.
ppickerell
representin
ppickerell
Monster park for Halloween AX!
ppickerell
Hope to see you all and have my 911 out on the course at Infineon on November 14th!
Demick
Nice pictures Patrick. Good to see you out there. That's a really nice SC you've got. One of these days I think I'll get myself one.

Demick
Trekkor
Thanks for the post, Patrick!
Sorry I missed you.

Say hello on the 14th

KT
Andyrew
I hate work... badly
kermit
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Oct 31 2004, 09:55 AM)
But I won't post results as this is all about having fun right? So my wife and son took turns in the boxster yesterday and both had a great time. I worked the track and took pix but did not take the taildragger out. A special thanks to Howard (Debra's instructor) for hanging in there with her the whole day. Howard has a 914 that I only WISH mine was as nice as!

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. I hope Debra had fun. Since it was the end of the season, we usually manage to have some funky difficult course to end the year. Kinda tough when its your first real AX. Judging by all the DNFs that day, a LOT of people were having trouble.

So what's the deal? I only get one photo in the pits? No exciting pictures of Kermit in action??

Saturday worked out perfect for me. Last event of the GGR season, got my best time on the final run of the day, then I pull off and look at my rear tire and I realize its been corded. PERFECT!! The season comes to a nice and neat end...

I always thought I would have corded my fronts first with all the cornering. Didn't think 100hp would wreak such havoc on the rear tires!

Input anyone?
ppickerell
Howard,
You were too fast for my camera! Here's one slightly blurry. Debra is still talking about going crazy fast in your car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.