Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 2.0 parts car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
monicam
This is a complete car with a frame that is too badly rusted to restore. There are lots of good parts. The front and rear trunk lids are in perfect condition. The windshield is in very good condition and has very few road miles on it. The drivers door has no rust, just a recent scratch. The passenger door has rust along the edge and the map pocket is starting to detach. Both windows are functional. Side mirrors are in fair condition. The interior needs to be cleaned up but is in decent condition. Top has been repainted and has a gouge out of the rear edge. The engine and transmission are unknowns. It ran when I parked it 10 years ago. I have the title. (It is actually still registered and insured.) Please do not contact me if you have fantasies of restoring it. That is not a possibility. The only value is in the parts. $800 firm, if I keep the wheels and you can pick it up this weekend. Otherwise, I'll entertain higher offers. Please contact me directly at monicam@bellatlantic.net

914itis
Email sent
mepstein
Saw it in person. Lots of rust, lots of mold. sad.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 17 2012, 05:31 PM) *

Saw it in person. Lots of rust, lots of mold. sad.gif

Yeah,I see.......it's handicap accessable like those city buses that kneel down so granny can get on. lol-2.gif
monicam
These pictures were all taken within the last 8 weeks. I have been very clear about the rust problems in the body. I have not portrayed this as having any potential for restoration. It is being sold for the parts that are usable.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
that's a bunch of car $800!! if it was with in 100mi of my house i'd buy it...but i would push for the wheels a bit.

k
vonsteigerho
Where in NJ are you located?
monicam
QUOTE(vonsteigerho @ Oct 20 2012, 09:04 PM) *

Where in NJ are you located?

The car is near the Cherry Hill Mall.

Contact me directly at monicam@bellatlantic .net, but do it today because I'm about to start dissassembling it to keep the parts myself.
rgolia
If the deal falls through let me know.....
monicam
The car was sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.