Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Italian Weber 44idf carbs. fresh from A.C.E
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
the HOT ticket. italian castings. 32mm venturis and the appropriate jetting/air correction for a 2056. new throttle stop arms.tall main stack update. flow bench tested and setup. if you BUY these i would not touch the idle air mixture screws, air bypass, or anything else other than idle speed adjustment screws until AFTER you've installed the linkage.

PLEASE buy a Weber book and a syncro device if you're unfamiliar with these carbs.

includes:
1. a set (4) of 44mm velosity stacks. they are 2 1/4" tall.
2. a set (4)of the 36mm (as produced) venturis if you think you need more throat.

the manifolds went with a dif set of webers and are no longer included.

$600+shipping. i realize it seems like a lot of $... or you can pay about the same or MORE for new castings assembled elsewhere, boxed and shipped as is...or you can buy a core set of carbs, rebuild them yourself, chase the demons that are constantly seen in garage threads...or you can have them built by a KNOWN shop like A.C.E and be done with it. you're going to spend the same amount maybe more than i'm asking. NO PAYPAL. cash or a USPS money order only.

k
rhodyguy
asdf
rhodyguy
the missing stud on the intake will be installed.
Gint
Did you commission Art to do the carbs? If so I would presume that they're setup for a 2056 at sea level, yes? The reason that I ask is that I understand he's pretty good at jetting them for your motor and altitude, conditions, etc... So I'm curious what they were set up for.
rhodyguy
when art and spoke i went with sea level to 95% below 5kft . he's pretty helpful. tell him what your plans are. fairly customized service. also part of the setup was for one of jake's mid grind carb cams. was going to use them on an engine i have a bunch of stuff for. a set of dels came with the green car. fresh from ACE. i don't need 3 sets of carbs.

k
Gint
Cool. Thanks for the info Kevin. I'm only half interested to be honest because I have two or three sets of carbs laying around here myself. I've been wanting to send a set to Art, but if I did, I'd probably go to higher range. happy11.gif I should call him and talk about that.

That should work for most every body out there except those at altitude. icon_bump.gif
rhodyguy
i was told being substancially above 5k it wouldn't be a big issue for shorter durations. they'd be fat WAY up there, say permanently in summit county co. i'd rather be rich @ altitude than lean @ lower elevations.

k
rhodyguy
sell 2 sets of your best cores mike.
rhodyguy
i'll try listing them @ the bird. maybe a person with an outlaw 356 or 912 will want them.
rhodyguy
bump for price reduction. $550 shipping included via USPS flat rate priority mail
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.