Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Emblems Prices lowered 1/19
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
I have a bunch of emblems for sale. I'm including a new speed nut for each good post on the emblems.

1st, a Gold 914. Both mounting post are there. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
another Gold 914, both posts are there. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
one more Gold 914, but this one is lighter color than the others, but not quite silver. Both posts are there. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a black one, but it looks like it's been painted. Both posts are there. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a black plastic, it was on my car when it was Dodge Intense Blue, which is why it has paint between the numbers. One of the posts is broken off halfway. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation. SOLD!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
Another Gold 914, but with one broken post. I'm asking $5.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
A gold painted 1.7. The paint is chipped. It has both posts. I'm asking $5.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a silver 1.7. One of the posts is broken. I'm asking $5.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a black plastic 1.8. One of the posts is broken. I'm asking $5.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

SOLD!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a black plastic 2.0. Both posts are there. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
Now for the non 914 emblems. It has some scrapes. It has all the posts.

This is a 911 SC. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a Gold 911, scroll type. Both posts are there. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a black 911 T, block type. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a silver 912, block type. It has both the posts. I'm asking $10.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a silver 912, scroll type, for the dash. Both posts are broken. I'm asking $5.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a gold Porsche emblem. It measures 8" by not quite 1/2 inch tall. Both posts are there. I'm asking $15.00, + shipping, and .75 for delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
photos
PM sent for the black 914 & 1.8 emblems...
markb
QUOTE(photos @ Oct 18 2012, 03:19 PM) *

PM sent for the black 914 & 1.8 emblems...

Black plastic 914, and 1.8 SOLD!! smile.gif
gcrotvik
PM sent re 2.0 badge.
markb
icon_bump.gif for lower prices
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif for lowered prices. Everything is OBO, so if you think it's too much, make an offer.
Gint
Hey Mark, Do you have one silver "O"? With good pins? And where do you get those speed nuts?
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 19 2013, 10:13 PM) *

Hey Mark, Do you have one silver "O"? With good pins? And where do you get those speed nuts?

Nope, no engine lid letters. I picked up some random packs of them when we were clearing out a bunch of misc boxes at GPR when we moved it from SLO to Santa Maria. How many do you need? I have a bunch left.
Gint
Just a couple. Enough to mount an "O". LOL
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 20 2013, 09:48 AM) *

Just a couple. Enough to mount an "O". LOL

I'll throw a couple in an envelope & get them off to you next week.
Gint
Thanks Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.