Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS AEM Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stophos
I have a few AEM Wideband Kits for sale at $160.00 each. If anyone wants one it is best is to email me at stophos at aol dot com. You can see the kits here:

AEM Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge - Monitor Air/Fuel Ratio with the Digital 30-4100 - Wideband O2 UEGO, Water/Methanol, Stand Alone Engine Management, Piggyback F/IC, Tru Boost Controller, Gauges, Automotive Performance Electronics

bulitt
here's a link for your item-
AEM link

New in the box? bungs included?
Gint
I had the same questions and came up with the same link to AEM's site. In addition, gauge face white or black?
stophos
Thanks for adding a working link. These are new in the box. All sealed except for the one I just opened to take this picture. Bung is in the bag.

Click to view attachment
Highland
Does anyone have any opinions on how this system compares to the Innovate AFR meter? Does this kit come with enough cable for the 914?

Thanks
Gint
Cool. I want one. Black face?
Black22
These kits as well as the Innovates come with black & white face templates as well as silver & black colored bezels.

Which is better? Who knows? Opinions are various.

I have the Innovate MTX-L. I bought it because it was cheaper than this model. I'm a CSOB.

That said, I would buy this one. This is the price I paid for mine.
falconfp2001
QUOTE(Highland @ Oct 19 2012, 08:04 AM) *

Does anyone have any opinions on how this system compares to the Innovate AFR meter? Does this kit come with enough cable for the 914?

Thanks

I first purchased the innovate system and it failed right away. Plus it was annoying having to calibrate the sensor in free ambient air before being able to install the sensor in the bung.

I then opted for the AEM digital with analog style AFR gauge and sensor. No calibration necessary and worked well right after installation. I'd recommend it over the innovate system.
Black22
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Oct 19 2012, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Highland @ Oct 19 2012, 08:04 AM) *

Thanks

it was annoying having to calibrate the sensor in free ambient air before being able to install the sensor in the bung.

Why is it annoying to do this ONCE before installing. I can see it being annoying if you had to do this everyday, but come on.

What made it fail? The "Bosch" O2 sensor?
stophos
Bump for the gauges for sale.
76-914
I'll take one, pm sent.
Black22
Nice buy Kent!
strawman
Can you get the AEM Failsafe setup for a good price? How much shipped to 93401?
stophos
Strawman, sent you a PM.
stophos
bump
stophos
Still have a few more of these available. For those who have been asking or would, I cannot discount these further or include shipping.

Thanks - Chris
Gint
Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Came with a black face and ring on the gauge and a white face and a silver ring in the sealed box. Use whichever you want. Great deal. Thanks Chris.
stophos
You are welcome. Still have a few left.

Thanks
strawman
A bump for stophos. He quickly sent me an AEM Failsafe setup for a great price. Buy with confidence from him!
pilothyer
What is the AEM failsafe setup? Also how much is it ? Ignorant minds want to know biggrin.gif
bozo914
I'm interested in one. Paypal, shipping cost to 23225? Thanks!!
stophos
QUOTE(bozo914 @ Nov 9 2012, 10:18 AM) *

I'm interested in one. Paypal, shipping cost to 23225? Thanks!!

$168.00 shipped. My paypal address is giuffrec@aol.com
Thanks,
Chris
Harpo
How many do you have left? Same question as above, paypal shipping to 48067?

Thanks

David
cliffordbf
if you do have any left, I'd take one to 74114
stophos
Best way to get me and avoid confusion is stophos at aol dot com.

-
stophos
Only Two Left
Email me at stophos at aol dot com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.