Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interest in Rocker Panel Hardware Kits?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Since I've had several requests, I thought I'd see who else would be interested in a Rocker Panel Hardware Kit. May turn into a GB.

You would get everything except the rivets (another member here makes those) or the spacers.

Instructions, heat sealed, the usual. Yellow plate and Stainless steel.

Estimated price $10-$12 per kit. (1) kit does (2) rocker panels.

Who needs a kit?
bulitt
I'm in
JStroud
Seems like a "kit" should include everything needed, the "hardware" can be found at most good hardware stores, the rivets and spacers are the harder items to find.

Jeff
bob's project
I would be interested. As long as everything is as OEM as possible.
A&PGirl
Yep, everything is as OEM as possible.

Another member makes the NLA rivets, you can find them in the Member's Vendor section or ask around.

I'm trying to keep both kits at equal pricing, but one piece in stainless is going to be silly expensive compared to the yellow plate. However, it won't go over the high end of the estimate.

smile.gif
Gint
I'm in. I'd like to see the spacers in the kit. Even a full kit including the rivets. Sounds like you know where to find them. wink.gif
02loftsmoor
I'm in for a SS kit, one kit covers both sides correct?
billh1963
I agree with other posters. Why not work with the "other" vendor and put together a package?

I will always pay a little extra for convenience. However, if I have to do the legwork then I'll source everything myself and save money.

That's just human nature (and marketing 101)! smile.gif
A&PGirl
I know the basics of the rubber spacer, I just need some volunteers to send in about (5) of them to get measurements off of so I can get them made.

I'm going to hunt down the rivet man. type.gif
danimal16
I'm in.
euro911
I'd also be interested in at least one set (enough to do one car) ... possibly two
t collins
I'm in
Harpo
I would be interested in a full kit

Thanks

David
smj
Probably, but I'd like to know what's in the kits, as opposed to what's left out. I have more repro rivets than I know what to do with...

Maybe I'll finally take the rockers off the 2.0 and see.
rjames
QUOTE(smj @ Oct 28 2012, 01:38 AM) *

Probably, but I'd like to know what's in the kits, as opposed to what's left out. I have more repro rivets than I know what to do with...

Maybe I'll finally take the rockers off the 2.0 and see.

What AA was offering a while back/ all that's needed per side. (sorry for the small pic)
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.