Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: blogging
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnpierre
hey this might be off topic, but i have a blog about formula 1. am i aloud to post a link to it in the blog section or is that only for all things 914?
euro911
I don't think it would be a problem. Most of us have interests in all forms of racing and different automotive marques as well.

The admins might move it to another forum like The Sandbox, but that's no biggie ...
G e o r g e
put it in the Paddock forum.....
euro911
Got the day off George?

Status on your car?
bandjoey
Couple of F1 threads in Sandbox already.
johnpierre
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 26 2012, 02:06 PM) *

Couple of F1 threads in Sandbox already.

cool. then that is the place.
johnpierre
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Oct 26 2012, 12:56 PM) *

put it in the Paddock forum.....

alright then. i will place it there and if it [the blog] needs to be moved that is fine to.
johnpierre
going to add a new post to the blog after this weekends race in india, and then i will post the link. feeling like i will be in a cranky mood unless ferrari happen upon a miracle. just watched FP3 not good for ferrari, just can't for the life of me figure out what the @#$*&_) the guyus in maranello have been up to since the end of the summer break. but i don't want to get into it now. saving my angst for mondays post. ha ha (i am laughing on the outside, but on the inside i am weeping for fernando and his chance at the drivers championship). sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.