Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Difference between Hubs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
falconfp2001
I'm currently sourcing for a 5 lug upgrade and I have already sourced the Bilstein 3.5 struts for the front that I'm going to rebuild. They came without the front hubs and calipers. My plan is to use the Brembo calipers with vented rotors but I had a question about the hubs.

Is there any difference between the 930 hub and the 911 hub or is it just the part number?
914Sixer
Turbo hubs are thicker on later models. Early models were stock hubs with spacers IF I remember correctly.
mepstein
The Brempo's that PMB sells work on 3" struts.
falconfp2001
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 24 2012, 06:18 PM) *

Turbo hubs are thicker on later models. Early models were stock hubs with spacers IF I remember correctly.

Spacers between the hub and rotor?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Oct 24 2012, 02:54 PM) *

I'm currently sourcing for a 5 lug upgrade and I have already sourced the Bilstein 3.5 struts for the front that I'm going to rebuild. They came without the front hubs and calipers. My plan is to use the Brembo calipers with vented rotors but I had a question about the hubs.

Is there any difference between the 930 hub and the 911 hub or is it just the part number?

Come to the G&R and buy my wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.