Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: door pockets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
maxwelj
The door pockets for my car either need to be reinforced or replaced. Anyone making or have refurb ideas? They look like they were made of cardboard, and the slots and screw holes haven't passed the test of time. fiberglass? I am already going to use james and mikey's replacement door panels.
ConeDodger
914 Appearance and Performance makes them and I think you order them through 914rubber.com

Both of these have threads in the Member Vendor forum on this site...
gothspeed
I think Mikey914 sells them too .......... but he seems very busy right now ... unsure.gif
maxwelj
Thanks, guys. I must have missed them there. Mine were originally covered in tan vinyl, so I guess I'll need to see if they can do that for me instead of black. They made my replacement door panels and covered them with the proper vinyl, so maybe they can do the pockets as well.
bandjoey
If it look nice then JN Weld the back and holes - redrill - Krylon vinyl spray paint.

Looks new and the screw holes are just like new.

Also. Classifieds always have pockets for sale.
Mikey914
Got them here covered in vinyl -
http://shop.914rubber.com/Porsche-914-door...nyl-914DP-F.htm

You will not have to mess with the bottoms of these again.

In stock 2 sets.
Mikey914
QUOTE(maxwelj @ Oct 25 2012, 07:29 AM) *

Thanks, guys. I must have missed them there. Mine were originally covered in tan vinyl, so I guess I'll need to see if they can do that for me instead of black. They made my replacement door panels and covered them with the proper vinyl, so maybe they can do the pockets as well.

Sorry, I missed the black, Yes we can do other than black. I have a blank set in stock you or we can cover.
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 27 2012, 03:48 PM) *

Got them here covered in vinyl -
http://shop.914rubber.com/Porsche-914-door...nyl-914DP-F.htm

You will not have to mess with the bottoms of these again.

In stock 2 sets.

I second purchasing the 914AP door pockets that Mikey carries, the photo above doesn't do justice to how good they look in person either!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.