Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: harness bar and pedal board hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pankopp
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a few things, hopefully some of you can help me out. I want to find a harness bar for a set of 5 points and am in need of the mounting hardware and any brackets for the drivers pedal board.

I'm located north of Atlanta, so anything local would be awesome.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(pankopp @ Oct 25 2012, 06:24 AM) *

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a few things, hopefully some of you can help me out. I want to find a harness bar for a set of 5 points and am in need of the mounting hardware and any brackets for the drivers pedal board.

I'm located north of Atlanta, so anything local would be awesome.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!

I'm not local to Atlanta, but I have this harness bar. It has adjustable ends.

$140 shipped to your door.

markb
I probably have the pedal board stuff. $10.00 + shipping?
B2524
Garold,
if he passes on the harness bar I will go for it.
Kent
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(B2524 @ Oct 25 2012, 11:51 AM) *

Garold,
if he passes on the harness bar I will go for it.
Kent

I will let you know.
pankopp
I appreciate the offer for the bar, but I think I'm going to pass. Looking to spend a little less.

As for the pedal board hardware and mounts, $10 and shipping works for me as long as it is all that is necessary to fully mount the board on the car. I have an aluminum pedal board waiting to be installed, just need the hardware that I lost when I removed my original.
markb
I'm still looking. I found the pedal stop for the gas pedal, but I haven't found the rest yet. I'll check the shed tomorrow. Do you need the clutch pedal stop also?
pankopp
I think the only thing I do have is the throttle stop and my old board. So if you can find the remaining, I'll take it.

Thanks!
sixaddict
I have a harness bar ..pm me an email address or number for texting and will fwd pics.
Dont want to use pp as I have a dispute going for something I did not get.
Figure 90 shipped to you...I am in SC
May have some parts for pedal board ...Let me know what you end up needing and I will add to package if you take bar.
Terry

QUOTE(pankopp @ Oct 26 2012, 04:48 AM) *

I think the only thing I do have is the throttle stop and my old board. So if you can find the remaining, I'll take it.

Thanks!

914werke
are you looking for these:
Click to view attachment
Or these:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

? smile.gif
pankopp
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 26 2012, 12:36 PM) *

Honestly, I don't exactly know what I need. I need any and all brackets that hold the foot board in place. I can't remember what they look like. I believe the bracket on the top of the first picture is needed. I have the throttle stop, but do need the clutch stop. Let me know a price on what you have and we will go from there.

Thanks!
GaroldShaffer
You need the items circled in red and like you said the clutch stop.

Hope that helps.
markb
I wasn't able to find any in the shed. Sorry. sad.gif
chads74
Are any of the harness bars still available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.