Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 up to $5500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
David Stowers
The car I thought I was buying off here appears to have fallen through (no contact from seller for 3 weeks) so my search continues. Im after a 'sleeper' 914 ideally. As near to original as possible, no nasty body mods or chevy v8 conversions. Im happy to sort out scruffy paint and interior and basic mechanicals, brakes, electrics, engine recommissioning etc. but reckon I should be able to find a solid daily driver for my budget for a rolling resto. I've got money for shipping set aside on top of the $5500.
What have you got? or seen at a friends house? MUST have Title to clear US customs.
email jackstowers@blueyonder.co.uk
Thanks
David
mk114
QUOTE(David Stowers @ Oct 25 2012, 09:24 AM) *

The car I thought I was buying off here appears to have fallen through (no contact from seller for 3 weeks) so my search continues. Im after a 'sleeper' 914 ideally. As near to original as possible, no nasty body mods or chevy v8 conversions. Im happy to sort out scruffy paint and interior and basic mechanicals, brakes, electrics, engine recommissioning etc. but reckon I should be able to find a solid daily driver for my budget for a rolling resto.
What have you got? or seen at a friends house? MUST have Title to clear US customs.
email jackstowers@blueyonder.co.uk
Thanks
David

David did you get the pics I sent you?
David Stowers
Anything?
David Stowers
icon_bump.gif
If anyone has mk114's number can you ring him and tell him I want his car!!!
RFoulds
QUOTE(David Stowers @ Oct 29 2012, 12:14 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
If anyone has mk114's number can you ring him and tell him I want his car!!!

I already bought it.

biggrin.gif
David Stowers
That'll be why he stopped replying to me then, thought he'd gone to jail or something
RFoulds
Sorry. I sent you an email. Be glad to help you find another.
David Stowers
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Oct 29 2012, 12:26 PM) *

Sorry. I sent you an email. Be glad to help you find another.

Unless you want to flip the green one?!?
sean_v8_914
work in progress 1972, nice chassis 1.7 efi runs well
call me if you like it
sean_v8_914
gvbjghd
sean_v8_914
rust free.
...i mean I wont charge a dime for any rust you find. they all have rust somewhere. this one has less than most
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.