Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IT'S BACK................P CONTENT.....BEWATE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4500204308&rd=1

Funny, the original seller - classicrides or whatever was banned from eBay and now he shows up under another name. What a pile.
Allan
Hey Ron, whay was he banned?
scruz914
Aren't those the exact same photos and text from the previous auction?
ws91420
Does that mean my 76 is worth $35,000? biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(scruz914 @ Nov 1 2004, 01:20 PM)
Aren't those the exact same photos and text from the previous auction?

Same text, same images - nuthin' different - I wish I could remember the user name it was under.

Not sure why he was banned - car sold 3 times before eBay pulled the plug on him - I bid on it, but it always went to about $700.

I reported it to eBay, but it is useless without the user name or auction numbers.
SirAndy
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 1 2004, 02:03 PM)
I reported it to eBay, but it is useless without the user name or auction numbers.

reported what ???

confused24.gif Andy
SLITS
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 1 2004, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 1 2004, 02:03 PM)

reported what ???

confused24.gif Andy

The fact that it had been sold a miniumum of 3 times and that we receieved an email from eBay saying essentially not to pay/bid on anything the guy had up - all he did was change his username. eBay did not specify why he had been banned - all I wanted to do was alert them of the facts - maybe he suddenly got religion and changed his ways.

So Andy, it't there for you to grab - good luck!
skline
I remember that car from the past 3 times it was listed. Wasnt it down near San Diego or out in Elsinore or someplace like that. I sent the guy an email the day he listed it and got no reply back. The car looks like it has been off the road for awhile with the top off and outside. I am thinking there isnt much left of it that is not rusted. mrs.K.gif looked at the ad and even she said it was a total POS and wouldnt touch it.
bob91403
Note the three day auction. Must be paid within 48hrs. $95 "administration fee". The guy is probably returning people's payments, less the $95 "administration fee", when they see all the rust. Wouldn't be suprised if you saw it a few more times. He's probably making $95 a week not selling it.
914helo
Aw c'mon, "these Porsches are easy to restore"! laugh.gif
SLITS
I emailed him before and his answer was that he recieved to many emails and had no time. This was before he was banned.

It's funny, he always runs a 3 day auction, over the weekend.
dinomium
there is another rust o rific car listed with an admin fee. Hey I am an Admin... I need to start assessing fees!
mueba.gif
SLITS
check's in the mail smoke.gif
URY914
Love those rust free Cali cars.

I think my opening bid will be $22,000.00

<_<

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.