Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2270 + megasquirt+ single plenum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cgnj
Hi,

I have more than one 914 motor to play with. I'm sitting on my motor build on a 73. I hadplaned on 2056, but once you have run 2270, you can't go back. My build constrainst are
1. Need to run AC (i'm old, I don't like to look cool at the expense of being cool)
2. I did the 2270 with bells,whistles, and Dell 45's in '03. It's fast , it's fun, it's primative, It's a better ride than my 928.
3. MPS vs. MAF Aparently, since MAF doen't reley on the vacuum signiture, it may allow use of cams with high duration/overlap comments welcome (163/86b).

ConeDodger
Carlos,
I agree! 2270 torque is addictive. I really don't have that much trouble with MAP and 4 throttle plates. I imagine it could be done, but I wouldn't do a MPS. MAF if your EMS can handle it... McMark is a good source. He has dealt with a few EMS now...
Valy
Talk to Racer Chris. He knows his stuff and champions the configuration you're looking for. He's also not so far away from you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.