Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Roller for Sale - $600
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SLKWrx
Car is Sold

I have a 1973 914 Roller that sadly has to vacate the garage spot. Classic story, spent too long thinking about restoring it, then got married, bought a house, had a baby and bought a running one. Car is located in southern NJ, near the Philly/Delaware border. $600 obo

Edit: Suspension and Longs photos in Post #10

Comes with front and rear glass, eyebrows, headlight covers, and even Camp914 trunk shocks.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914itis
Can you post a clear / closed pic of the hell hole and the longs. Do you have a title?is the winshield there?
patrick3000
QUOTE(914itis @ Oct 26 2012, 06:32 PM) *

Can you post a clear / closed pic of the hell hole and the longs. Do you have a title?is the winshield there?

X2
SLKWrx
Title - yes, windshield - I have it, but its not installed.

I'll have to remove the rockers to get to the longs, but I can get a shot in a few days. Need to roll the car out.

Not sure what a clear/closed picture means? Closer shot?
billh1963
That's a fair deal. The wheels, useful panels, and "red" calipers smile.gif make it worth the price. If the longs and rear trunk are solid it's a winner!!!!
914itis
Pm sent
SLKWrx
Still available
914itis
I had to back out since the seller couldn't wait, we are out of gas In ny, who knows when we will have gas to get to work and our lives back together? Picking up a car is the last thing in my mind now . Good luck !
SLKWrx
QUOTE(914itis @ Nov 2 2012, 12:44 PM) *

I had to back out since the seller couldn't wait, we are out of gas In ny, who knows when we will have gas to get to work and our lives back together? Picking up a car is the last thing in my mind now . Good luck !

PM Sent. I think you have misunderstood me, I can wait, just was seeing if you we're still interested after not hearing from you. I can understand the stress that the storm has put on you and the area.
SLKWrx
As requested, photos of suspension and longs

Longs
Driver
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Passenger
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Suspension
Driver Front: Click to view attachment
Driver Rear: Click to view attachment
Pass Front: Click to view attachment
Pass Rear: Click to view attachment
SLKWrx
Consider this car sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.