Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Body shop in Bowling Green KY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bartlett 914
My car is in Bowling Green KY. I am looking for a shop that specializes in Porsche cars. The insurance company is going to want to get a quote for the damage. I will be given a choice where I want it sent. Does any one know of someone I can contact?
scotty b
We have amember down there that owns a body shop but I don't recall his screen name. He has a really nice V8 conversion. He was at the MUSR a couple years ago, and was this year as well. I remember seeing his and his cars pic in that thread. Might ask A&P girl what his screen name is.
A&PGirl
Drawing a blank... huh.gif

Richard has a body shop in DFW. He's got a V8 conversion. Any more local know the guy that Scotty's asking about?

There's a Porsche dealer in Nashville.

Don't let them force you to choose a little time shop in Bowling Green just because there isn't much there.
rick 918-S
Call the service dept at the nearest Porsche dealer to see who they use. Maybe there's a Celette. You will need one for that hard of a hit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.