Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creative 914 ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Check this ad out. More photos would be better, but the art shots of this car lead you to be intrigued...

914 Art

It raises the bar...do you think it would attract buyers more than the plain car ads?
Mueller
i like the idea...it invokes a sense of adventure...it makes one think that yes, it would be fun to drive a car like that in that envioriment...sure beats seeing a car parked in a service garage surrounded by a bunch of broken down cars
seanery
clean car (well, from the pics at least)

14 deutsche marks, huh wonder if he'd trade for a hat blink.gif
skline
I agree, the ad is very appealing, however, it does not show you the whole car, it shows you only small parts of the car. What is the only spots that were not rusted or dented were all the pictures he showed you. Notice, the trunk shot doesnt show you the very back part of the trunk where the rust usually forms. And the interior shot doesnt show the seat cushion where they always wear out. I would be affraid of pictures like that myself. I want to see the whole car front and rear and both sides and then a picture of the underside also and the engine compartment.
skline
Plus, the picture of the whole car is from 50 feet away, cant get much detail from that shot. I think most 914's look good from that distance and they could have rust on every wheel well and across the front cowl and you would never see it.
sgomes
The one shot on the side of the road makes me nervous unsure.gif Looks like he's driving off a cliff!
anthony
That's 14,000 Euros or about $17,500US. Maybe I can sell my 914 in Germany?
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 1 2004, 02:31 PM)
Plus, the picture of the whole car is from 50 feet away, cant get much detail from that shot. I think most 914's look good from that distance and they could have rust on every wheel well and across the front cowl and you would never see it.

agree.gif I'd like to see a closer shot of the whole car.

Lisa flag.gif
dlo914
Mrs. K was this the 914 you and another club member went to check out? Ebay 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.