Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome our newest member!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Welcome Leah!!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Nice to have you here! biggrin.gif
MrsPnambic
Thank you! Had to come and see why my hubby spends so much time here! If I want to spend time with him, I might as well come here and do it!! smile.gif
skline
So that mean another female member, this place is really getting to be coed, it makes for better discussions with a little more content. The women seem to keep the men in line. Welcome to the Club!
MrsPnambic
I figure that if I came here, hubby might actually enjoy doing something with me! smile.gif He is constantly talking about his car and everyone's cars and all I hear is "porsche, porsche, porsche" lol! smile.gif Anyway, I might bring some fun to the forum! smile.gif
GTeener
clap56.gif Yeay! More 914 Gurls biggrin.gif

Welcome!
skline
Make him get you a 914 Gurl hat. Good luck finding one.
Part Pricer
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
seanery
here she is
tommy914
WAIT....I'm confused...
Dan told me this was his car and his wife....
seanery
lol2.gif
MrsPnambic
Hmmmm that must be his OTHER wife! LOL! I am MUCH hotter than that! smile.gif I will look and see if I can't find an acceptable picture for him to put up of me! smile.gif
Pnambic
Dammit Tommy, I told you to keep that on the down low.... wink.gif biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 1 2004, 06:26 PM)
Hmmmm that must be his OTHER wife! LOL!  I am MUCH hotter than that! smile.gif  I will look and see if I can't find an acceptable picture for him to put up of me! smile.gif

smilie_pokal.gif Oh yeah....you go girl!!!
We 914 girls are all hot!
We are thinking about a calendar
of "the 914club girls"
or "women of the 914world.com"
We should all get together at
the WCC 05 and take the pic's! biggrin.gif
Welcome to the club!!!

Lisa wavey.gif
rick 918-S
wavey.gif I hope my wife joins in here some day. She seems to enjoy the posts I read to her. See you two at the next event.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 1 2004, 09:26 PM)
wavey.gif  I hope my wife joins in here some day. She seems to enjoy the posts I read to her. See you two at the next event.

Hey Rick.....
tell the Mrs. that since she has the
"Mother-Ship" she has to join now! lol2.gif
Hey, that could even be her club name
"Mother-ship 914"
or "914 Mother-Ship" clap56.gif

Come on Sandy, join in the fun! laugh.gif

Lisa wavey.gif
SpecialK
Whew!! It looks like I changed my Avatar just in time!! wink.gif biggrin.gif Wouldn't want the "ladies" to find ou.....aahhh....I mean, think I'm a dirty old man or anything!
ablose58
Welcome and enjoy the madness biggrin.gif cool_shades.gif
Doug Leggins
Welcome Leah!

Glad to see you joining in on the 914 fun.
Rusty
Welcome, Leah! Do you own your own 914... yet? smile.gif

-Rusty
MrsPnambic
Well.....my own? I did give hubby the money to buy one and then of course my dad has one that hubby wants to have. So technically no I don't have my own. The only way I think I would get one is if it was given to me already done. (I am not much for working on cars) I can't afford to buy one at the moment because hubby is putting every penny that I allow into his. I might like one if it was "girly" lookin! smile.gif Maybe barbie pink! (Hubby is probably cringing right now)

Anyway, thanks for the welcome! smile.gif
GWN7
Hi Leah,

glad you decide to join us here. biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.