Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 1976 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
billh1963
I really need to make some room for a car I have coming in from Nevada in the next few weeks. This is a 1976 2.0 that, as far as i can tell, has never been hit. The body is super straight, the door gaps are excellent and close with perfection, and the longs are super solid originals. I have taken pictures of the rust areas:

- Some rust in the hell hole...should be good for quite a while until you feel like fixing it
- a small hole in the passenger floor board
- some rust in the channels around the headlights
- the rear trunk lid has some rust (and the hinge on the driver's side needs welding)

The trunks are super solid as are the sail panels, doors, etc.

The car comes with 5 real Fuchs, all a/c components, and a transmission. NO ENGINE. The car has a clear title. The rear window is out; however, it is included.

The paint (old respray) looks much better in pictures than in person.

This is a solid car that you can drop your engine into and drive until you are ready to restore. $1500

Car is in mid-state SC

See pictures in link: 1976 914

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
billh1963
Added new pictures to the photobucket link for those who have asked. Added front trunk and hell hole pictures.
bembry
Sweet 76! I wish I could buy right now....
billh1963
Per the request of several people, I have added more pictures of the hell hole, firewall, etc. Click the pictures link.
jstill
I'm looking for a lite project. If you will help me find a cheap hauler to Huntsville AL I'l take it. Joe Still 256.6650236
billh1963
Joe....look on uship.com. Lots of haulers there. If that fails I have a friend that might haul it for cheap. Try uship first.....
jstill
Will do. Consider it sold. How do you want it paid? Bank wire works for me. js

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 9 2012, 02:40 PM) *

Joe....look on uship.com. Lots of haulers there. If that fails I have a friend that might haul it for cheap. Try uship first.....

jstill
Forgot to ask where in SC is it coming from? Probable best to have zipcode. js

QUOTE(jstill @ Nov 9 2012, 02:51 PM) *

Will do. Consider it sold. How do you want it paid? Bank wire works for me. js

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 9 2012, 02:40 PM) *

billh1963
Zip is 29115

Pm me and I'll give you my address and phone number.

Bill
billh1963
Sold pending funds
SUNAB914
Well, i guess I missed that one.
billh1963
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Dec 3 2012, 01:31 PM) *

Well, i guess I missed that one.

Sorry Chris! You looking for a roller to move everything over?
SUNAB914
I still don't know what I'm going to do?? hell, haven't even made a deal yet with the government. I need some OBAMA bucks!
My poor car.
billh1963
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Dec 4 2012, 12:12 PM) *

I still don't know what I'm going to do?? hell, haven't even made a deal yet with the government. I need some OBAMA bucks!
My poor car.

Maybe you should buy back the white one idea.gif

I really don't want to sell; however, I hate the idea of you being without a car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.