Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauges, more gauges, mirror, speakers, +misc parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ottox914
Lot of 4 factory dash gauges, silver center, all have plastic retaining ring to mount in dash. Speedo to 120mph, nice tach, combo gauge- all from 914, PLUS a combo oil temp/pressure. No sending units or wiring harness other than what you see. All working when removed. Have been sitting in my garage for years. $75 for the lot plus shipping to your address

Lot of 3 VDO gauges- oil temp, pressure, and CHT. This grouping includes sending units and the to attach to the CHT sending unit. All working when removed. $50 for the lot plus shipping to your address.

Mirror. Not a stock 914 mirror, a little bigger, and with a day/night flip lever. I grabbed this from a yard because it had a nice, square offset from the glass mount to the mirror. Plans were to drill this out and put in a peg to mount the sun visors. $20 plus shipping to your address.

Speakers, a pair of Pioneer plate speakers. These WILL fit behind a stock 914 speaker enclosure with out modification to the enclosure or speaker. They sounded as good as any speaker can in an aircooled convertible. Included are some grates to go between the speaker and enclosure to finish off the look, as well as wires and mounting clips. Were working fine when removed. $40 plus shipping to your address.

Lastly a couple of bits from 914rubber.com, a pair of early window rollers and a spring retainer for rear trunk guide pin. I have no idea how I came to have these parts, I have a late car, and have added struts to the rear trunk and taken the torsion bars out?!?! $10 including shipping.

PM me for paypal info and to let me know if you want USPS flat rate box or ground shipping.

Thanks for looking-

Dave
ottox914
more gauges-
ottox914
Mirror-
ottox914
Speakers-
ottox914
914rubber.com stuff-
cgnj
Hi,

Put me down for the dash guages. I'll pm my shipping.

Carlos
ottox914
Barber Dave pm'd first on the vdo set of 3, waiting for his PP pmt. Brian Boss was fast on the draw for the set of 4 dash gauges, beating out cgnj by about 5 min. If no pmt from BB, cgnj is next in line for the dash gauges.
ottox914
The 4 factory gauges and "914 rubber" products have been paid for and will be shipping out tomorrow. The set of 3 gauges is sold pending payment.

All other items still available...
ottox914
All gauges and 914 rubber bits paid for and shipped.

Speaker set and mirror remain.
ottox914
Bump for speakers- they are all that is left.

Great price on a hard to find item- something that actually sounds better than just OK in the OEM front speaker enclosures.
Mikey914
Too bad, I could have used them, but not for $240.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.