Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time to start getting serious
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I realized today that we've hit the 6 month mark for the WCC 05. This really freaks me out. My own personal timeline is that I need to have my car running 100% (engine wise) by the end of January so that I have a couple of months to make sure nothing's going to go wrong on the drive to LA. Which means I have 3 months to figure everything out. That's not very long considering this engine has been together and running for exactly 6 months. Also thinking about painting it. It's time to formulate real plans and start making real progress.

Anyone else freaking out yet? wacko.gif
SpecialK
Sounds like you could use one of the cleverly converted "when's my Baby due" clocks for your WWC 2005 countdown. Nothing like a ticking clock to get the "gotta have it done by..." panic attack going! happy11.gif
ablose58
One way or another I will make it to wcc2005 smilie_pokal.gif I am a little stressed tho. monkeydance.gif w00t.gif
mikerose
MikeM took my 914 to the wcc2004. I will be there in 2005.

biggrin.gif
drew365
Sounds like we're going to have a bunch of stressed out participants. When you think you've got it rough remember what Rick Ollah did last year. While we're on the supject of getting the cars ready for WCC05 please pay special attention to the following items so you will pass tech for the track event:

Wheel bearings tight, better yet change them to be sure
Battery firmly secured! No bungee cords!
Brakes, plenty of pad, no leaks, brake lights working
Oil leaks, nothing massive normal slow drips okay
Horn working so you can have the slower guys move over
Just kidding on the horn.
I'll get together a more comprehensive list for registration.
Trekkor
Looking foward to the event.

Should have the SIX in place for the fast straightaway at Willow!

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.