Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver side Weber 44IDF carb parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
The 75 I bought has dual weber 44IDF's. It has been sitting for a while. So after draining the tank & replacing fuel lines. I had a buddy pull the carbs to clean them up & put new gaskets in it. Turns out one of the carbs had a broken part. This is for the drivers side carb. Each side is specific so it needs to be off the drivers side. I know the picture sucks but it is what I have. Was hoping someone might have a some parts. I hate to buy another carb just for the piece I need. If you have the part great. If you know where I can find it? Great! Want to track one down ASAP. Thanks & the picture is of the passenger side. The drivers side is the one I need but it was in pieces
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(JRust @ Oct 30 2012, 08:31 PM) *

The 75 I bought has dual weber 44IDF's. It has been sitting for a while. So after draining the tank & replacing fuel lines. I had a buddy pull the carbs to clean them up & put new gaskets in it. Turns out one of the carbs had a broken part. This is for the drivers side carb. Each side is specific so it needs to be off the drivers side. I know the picture sucks but it is what I have. Was hoping someone might have a some parts. I hate to buy another carb just for the piece I need. If you have the part great. If you know where I can find it? Great! Want to track one down ASAP. Thanks & the picture is of the passenger side. The drivers side is the one I need but it was in pieces

PM Sent smile.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif Still looking! confused24.gif Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? biggrin.gif
ThePaintedMan
Hey JRust,
Sorry, it took me awhile to find this top. But here is a picture below. I measured the inlet diameter, which is 42.5 mm. I got these carbs with a bunch of parts, so I'm not sure exactly what it what. I have another carb top that measures closer to 38 mm. Measure the top that you have to verify that the 42.5 is correct.

-George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.