Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An Awesome cleaning product!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lennies914
I have used this stuff for years and have turned many friends on to it so I thought I'd share with the rest of the "World". The only place that I have found to purchase it is at the Dollartree. I buy it in the 32oz. size without the sprayer.

Click to view attachment

It is an unbelievable degreaser.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I took some other pics, but somehow I ended up with Andy's camera biggrin.gif

Mike Bellis
I need to come see your project. popcorn[1].gif

Nice work Lennie!
Lennies914
Not too much to see yet. I'm just getting started.
JStroud
A few less parts then the last time I saw it, looking good beerchug.gif

Jeff
jim_hoyland
A search for the dollar stores brought up Show Me ? Are these related ?

Lennies914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 30 2012, 07:03 PM) *

A search for the dollar stores brought up Show Me ? Are these related ?

try this link Jim

http://www.dollartree.com/cleaning-storage...97717/index.pro
jim_hoyland
Thanks. Brought up the Show Me stores for zip 90742 Maybe So Cal is different, I'll check it outinam
underthetire
I just used some on the mustang a few weeks ago. It is pretty good stuff for the money.
Gint
So this stuff cleans off undercoating? Nice...
speed metal army
Uh, its called "Totally Awesome"
It had better work. biggrin.gif
IanS
I couldn't stop looking at your non-rusty 914 and sweet rotisserie. You lucky so-and-so... I need to get some of that spray too... aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
I wonder if this would be good in a solvent tank. Is it water soluble? Going to get some for the engine I am working on in a few minutes. I will actually go into a Dollartree...wish me luck.
ConeDodger
OK Lennie... I bit. Just got back from buying two bottles at Dollar Tree... biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
According to some other forums, ya you can use it in a parts washer, both the degreaser and orange cleaner from the same company
G e o r g e
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 30 2012, 07:20 PM) *

Thanks. Brought up the Show Me stores for zip 90742 Maybe So Cal is different, I'll check it outinam

jim here is the closest to you DollartreelocationnearJim
jim_hoyland
Thanks ! I'll be over there tomorrow after I visit HF... smile.gif
Rand
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 31 2012, 03:23 PM) *

OK Lennie... I bit. Just got back from buying two bottles at Dollar Tree... biggrin.gif

Keep it away from the Z, this stuff eats door panels.
Dr Evil
Scored 2.
Rand
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 31 2012, 07:02 PM) *

Scored 2.

Bonus, it's sterile and is good for what ails ya.
scotty b
nice how the first thing they list that it removes is BLOOD STAIN

huh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rand @ Oct 31 2012, 06:00 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 31 2012, 03:23 PM) *

Keep it away from the Z, this stuff eats door panels.

blink.gif NO! If I could have bought those door panels new instead of building them they would have cost $450 instead of the $8freakin'00. they cost!
Lennies914
Dilute!!! as necessary!! It will damage things. evilgrin.gif
jim_hoyland
Lucky me; the Dollar store is next door to HF. Got two bottles of Awesome and laundry detergent ( it was $1 too), then went overto HF and got the 1/2" impact wrench on sale
Steve
They are also at Stater Bros. for 99 cents a bottle!! I bought two to try out.
okieflyr
I bought a case today. Took the sealed box of them to the register, she scanned it and it rang up as $1. She looked at me and said huh? is that right? I replied whatever you think. So she lifts and swings the box in front of the scanner (no hand scanners) 11 more times to equal the $12.00 and sets the box down. Now the cleaner is pouring out of the box onto everything in it's path, so she set it in front of the managers office on the floor as it continous to leak. So this store will now have a mess and a clean trail.
I'm hoping to use it for cold parts cleaning this winter as it looks stronger than the simple green.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.