Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Familiar 914-6 ????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hey, some of you may Recognize this Pete Trempers 914-6 it is 1 of the sweetest 914 i have seen drooley.gif , and i was hopin to have some specs from it, i'm planning to make a "replica" from it.. biggrin.gif this is the only good picture i have found from it

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/...ML/Page-102.htm

if some one has more pictures from the car, and could post it here that would be really nice, thanks in advance. -Timo
i love porsche
it looks nice..but i must say ive never been a fan of the white turn signals
does anyone here know Pete?
retrotech
I'd ike to see more front shots, if they are out there?

Retro
Brad Roberts
Cool. I saw the car live. Nicely done...

The very next pic in the series from Parade is one of our admins accepting her award for winning the ladies class in a 914 2.0 AutoX car smilie_pokal.gif

B
URY914
is this it?
URY914
bbb
Brad Roberts
That is it.

B
URY914
sd
Brad Roberts
Duh.. The pics on Pelican are from DD's camera. Ask him if he has any more of them.

b
URY914
My pics are from the '03 Florida Parade.

Paul
TimT
I know Pete

Or should say Ive been introduced, and have done several tack events with him

Doug Arnao did all the fab work on Petes car..... I havent seen Pete in a few years but it appears he is in the "big wing crowd" now, he used to be very stealth

and wickedly fast

check www.vehiclecraft.com/pictures/Cust_...emper/index.htm

it hasnt been updated in ages but its a start
Brad Roberts
I helped you out Tim. The link was bad. I didnt like the way he did his oil cooling... but I guess it worked.

B
TimT
LOL Brad I was fixing the link at the same time

No wonder It kept coming up 404
Brad Roberts
I just pretend I'm not an admin.

B
YESSSSSSSSSS beer.gif Thanks guys!! That machine is just awesome pray.gif . i wonder where i could get the same kind of rear wing and front bumber/spoiler..
nein14-6
Pete shows up to a lot of Potomac events with us, very nice guy. I just saw that he has his 2.7RS spec 6 for sale in favor of a 3.2 or 3.0 being, I believe, built here in Maryland.
Done several events with him and he is a good driver in a long developed car, who happens to also be pretty friendly. Car looks great in person and he moves!
retrotech
the front spoiler is available from Performance. $199, very thin construction, but nice part anyway.

Retro
carr914
I talked to pete several times. He is head of the PCA driver ed board. He worked with us last year in the first PCA national instructor class. I don't know if he will be back down here in a couple of weeks.
T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.