Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 2.0 YELLOW ROLLER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Enhoover
For sale is a 1973 canary yellow roller. I acquired it, and planned on stripping it down for a rebuild and v8 conversion. Come to find out it was wrecked along time ago in the front left, and is to much for my lack of body and welding skills to handle. Its not far off but enough were I cant fix it. There is light surface rust, but all the engine corner hell holes, rockers, floors etc are solid as can be. Asking $375$ as this is an excellent rebuild car or a car to cut patch panels out of. This thing sat in a garage for the last 30 years. Car had original 75k miles on it. I do have a title from the last owner before it was parked in the early 80's filled out from them ready to hand over. Messege me with any ?'s or any offer.

Click on the link for my photobucket pics. About 15 photos.
Car is in Columbus Indiana, About 45 minutes south of Indianapolis.

http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/enh...773109675959963

Would like to get this out of my garage asap. Make any offer and see what we can do!
Enhoover
Bump
Enhoover
Bump
carr914
if I was close I'd take it

icon_bump.gif

Enhoover
Bump
peteyd
PM sent
Enhoover
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.