Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mtn flyr
I love my 4, but I am interested to know what is out there in a six. Prefer a conversion.
Thanks!
Ferg
Is that your 914 I saw on Clist in WY then?
mtn flyr
Nope, not for sale at this time
RFoulds
I know of a few for sale. Best Deal is a 3.0 liter with CIS, flares, and fake fuchs for $12,500.

PM for info.
sdthomas
There's a nice looking one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-Porsch...#ht_1338wt_1003
bcheney
Wow...did you read the ebay listing? Sounds likes something went wrong with the previous purchase from AA. I remember seing this car listed back then. It really is a nice looking ride and some very nice parts were used to convert it to a six!
biosurfer1
QUOTE(bcheney @ Nov 5 2012, 04:28 PM) *

Wow...did you read the ebay listing? Sounds likes something went wrong with the previous purchase from AA. I remember seing this car listed back then. It really is a nice looking ride and some very nice parts were used to convert it to a six!

Business as usual at AA
duktail
PM sent.

Cairo94507
WOW! That '74 six conversion that came from the good Dr. ..... that is now on eBay......what a shame. I can not abide people who take advantage of others.

If what that seller says is true, shame on the people at AA for selling a car represented as one thing and delivering it differently. It just goes to show you that you have to do your homework and even it the car is sitting at a place with some apparent P-car history someone needs to go see the car in person to drive and assess it before the buyer drops the cash.

I feel very sorry for this seller as he is clearly a 914 lover who was trying to buy a nicer car and apparently got burned.

mtn flyr
Still looking...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.