Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HHI Concours preview
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
going tomorrow but these were on base today at a VIP tour.

volvo 200
DRPHIL914
72 Jag
DRPHIL914
hudson hornet covert.
DRPHIL914
triumph
DRPHIL914
ford
DRPHIL914
bmw
DRPHIL914
MG
DRPHIL914
t-bird
DRPHIL914
69 Vette Stingray
Tom_T
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Nov 2 2012, 10:30 AM) *

going tomorrow but these were on base today at a VIP tour.

volvo 200

Although the P1800 & 1800ES have always been favorites of mine....
drooley.gif wub.gif
- that metallic blue BMW 3.0/2.8 behind it has always been one of my all time Favs & what I would've gotten used as a replacement "family car" DD in 85 (instead of my 85 325e new) - if I could've found one in great condition in my limited time after my just rolling resto'd DD 914 was whacked! I was looking for that or the lighter met blue with tan or ivory interior & AC.... Now they're waaaay pricey!!!! sad.gif
DRPHIL914
[/quote]

Although the P1800 & 1800ES have always been favorites of mine....
drooley.gif wub.gif
- that metallic blue BMW 3.0/2.8 behind it has always been one of my all time Favs & what I would've gotten used as a replacement "family car" DD in 85 (instead of my 85 325e new) - if I could've found one in great condition in my limited time after my just rolling resto'd DD 914 was whacked! I was looking for that or the lighter met blue with tan or ivory interior & AC.... Now they're waaaay pricey!!!! sad.gif
[/quote]
funny how that works, by the time we realize that a certain model is something to save or get, we can't afford them, i.e. mustangs- 10 years ago you could afford one, now - forget it , even if its a rust bucket!!

this year there is a 2 wheel- motorcycle- feature , next year is Porsche and the feature company, so PCA will have some of everything i am sure, maybe George will bring down a few of his- last year he had the one he just restored there and it did well in the show.

I'm driving my 914 over tomorrow (not showing it)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.