Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: left side long
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
daniel951
i have a 1973 2.0 in my porsche shop getting rebuilt. the front of the car is fine and the rear of the car is in good shape. no accident damage at all. the middle of the car however is just a rusty mess. i have bought new floor halves for my customer as well as the right side longs etc. i cannot find a left side long to purchase. if there is anyone out there willing to sell me a used or new left side long. i would be gratefull for a response. thanks danny at Foreign Performance
GaroldShaffer
PM sent
daniel951
QUOTE(daniel951 @ Nov 3 2012, 04:18 PM) *

i have a 1973 2.0 in my porsche shop getting rebuilt. the front of the car is fine and the rear of the car is in good shape. no accident damage at all. the middle of the car however is just a rusty mess. i have bought new floor halves for my customer as well as the right side longs etc. i cannot find a left side long to purchase. if there is anyone out there willing to sell me a used or new left side long. i would be gratefull for a response. thanks danny at Foreign Performance

perry kiehl has a brand new l/s long. i talked to him about it in february of this year. my customer refused to let go of the cash then. now he wants me to get him the part. time heals alot of problems. i cannot get hold of perry. anyone on the forum know him or how to get hold of him? thanks....danny
IronHillRestorations
PM sent. Sorry for being hard to reach.
cary
Is there going to be a second left/driver side long for sale?
If so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
daniel951
QUOTE(cary @ Nov 6 2012, 11:34 PM) *

perry kiehl has a good used left side long. i am not sure about anymore new ones. that could be difficult. his name on 914 world is 9146986.
gms
QUOTE(cary @ Nov 6 2012, 11:34 PM) *

Email sent on NOS part
sixnotfour
do you need the whole thing ? let meknow what you dont use ..
thanks Jeff
cary
I'm looking for a complete drivers side long.
Mine's been butchered at both ends.
I have a new RD one for the passenger side.

Click to view attachment

As you can see. It's already been patched in when they did the front clip.

I do have phone call to make on a PM tomorrow to discuss exactly what I need.
carl k
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I have this one, new never fitted. Bought a pair and only used the right (passenger) side. I'm in San Jose, CA and can ship quickly, your choice of method.

thanks,
Carl
daniel951
QUOTE(carl k @ Nov 14 2012, 12:37 AM) *

I have this one, new never fitted. Bought a pair and only used the right (passenger) side. I'm in San Jose, CA and can ship quickly, your choice of method.

thanks,
Carl

this is a outer clamshell reinforcement panel. this is welded on over the inner and outer rocker or longitudinal. this is considered to be a reinforcement panel to make the car stronger in the rocker area. thanks....danny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.