Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Zippo lighters, hat pins, tie tac, etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
markb
Letting go of some of the nick-nacks.

1st is a nice Zippo lighter. I'm asking $25.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment
markb
Zippo #2. I'm asking $20.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment
markb
2 butane lighters. I haven't used them in years, but both worked when I last did. One has a slightly loose top, I'm asking $15.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation for that one, 20.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation. for the other. 2nd one is SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a Zippo lighter, and a cig case. I'm asking $25.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the generic lighter, with ashtray & cig case. Lighter has never been used. I'm asking $30.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
This is the 25 Juhre poster, 1:43rd car, and hat pin. The poster is in nice shape. The car box isn't in great shape. I would be shipping the poster separate from the others so as not to damage it. I'm asking $100.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I have 2 other posters, which I'm asking $25.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation for each. They are not perfect, with a little roughness on one edge.
markb
This is a red porcelain 914. I'm asking $50.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
edrotol
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 3 2012, 04:37 PM) *

This is the generic lighter, with ashtray & cig case. Lighter has never been used. I'm asking $30.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

will take post #5.pm sent.
markb
$5.00 each for these hat pins + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.. They don't have the clasp for the back.

This first one actually does have a clasp.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This one has the clasp.

Click to view attachment
markb
This I believe is a tie tack, because of the looks of the clasp. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
A pair of small pins. One has never had the package opened. I'm asking $15.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation for each.

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a cheap belt buckle. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment
markb
The 25 Juhre pin, no clasps for the back. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment
markb
A Porsche patch. I'm asking $10.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation. SOLD!

Click to view attachment
Gint
Sign me up for the $20 butane Mark!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 3 2012, 03:41 PM) *

This is the 25 Juhre poster, 1:43rd car, and hat pin. The poster is in nice shape. The car box isn't in great shape. I would be shipping the poster separate from the others so as not to damage it. I'm asking $100.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I have 2 other posters, which I'm asking $25.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation for each. They are not perfect, with a little roughness on one edge.

I will take these 25 Juhre poster, 1:43 car & hat pin. Also put me down for the red porcelain 914. PM sent beerchug.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 3 2012, 05:36 PM) *

This is a Zippo lighter, and a cig case. I'm asking $25.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Hi Mark,

I will buy this one.

Shipping to 81301.

Thanks!
Gint
Sign me up for the $20 butane Mark!

I'll take that patch also please.
Gustl
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 4 2012, 12:45 AM) *

This is a red porcelain 914. I'm asking $50.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Mark, I'd like to get this one

how much is shipping to Austria / Europe ?

markb
QUOTE(Gustl @ Nov 3 2012, 10:21 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Nov 4 2012, 12:45 AM) *

This is a red porcelain 914. I'm asking $50.00 + shipping + .75 delivery confirmation.

Click to view attachment

Mark, I'd like to get this one

how much is shipping to Austria / Europe ?

Sorry, this one is already sold.
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.