Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMS Motor Mount Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
patssle
Does anybody have some pictures of their Patrick Motorsports mount - mounted to the engine? Can't seem to find any pictures of this mount in use (aside from the 1 on their website), just people talking about it.

Thanks!
carr914
Which one? the one that mounts to the FireWall or the Chromolly Tube that uses the original 4 cyl mounts?
patssle
Firewall. Like this one:

Click to view attachment
naro914
I don't have the PMS mount, but I have one that a fabricator friend of mine makes on both of our 914's. I sell them for him if you're interested. I'm VERY happy with it.

I'll post pictures if you're interested....I know there's a pic of the mount on my facebook page...
ellisor3
Does this help? Page 6
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...sexy&st=100
brant
On the motor...

My old race motor and my new race motor:
patssle
Yes it does - thanks! I see how it all goes together and then goes in the car. The mount is not cheap.
brant
the mount allows the engine to tip for service

I have replaced rocker shafts in the car at the track
the mount is wonderful

JmuRiz
I would have gotten that style mount from naro914's guy if I hadn't gotten a killer deal on a Rich Johnson style mount. I really like the design of it.
Bartlett 914
This looks like a pretty nice mount. It allows the engine do drop making transmission service easier. I do not see any rubber in the mount. I suspect it may transmit noise and vibration to the driver. Anyone have any direct observations on this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.