Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday at 914Central, LLC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
We will be having a Black Friday (Nov. 23) this year on our website. Sale starts 00:00am Black Friday until 00:00am Saturday.

Featured items will includes selected kits under the Engine and Transmission 914 category and other 914 & 914/6 kits. shades.gif

How it will work:
I will update the PP cart buttons to reflect the correct qty available & the correct price. I will upload the new buttons to my website on Thanksgiving by at least 11pm. I will update shipping as well.
Sale starts at 0:00am.

No limit per person.

914world discounts, Excellence discounts and all other discounts will not apply during this time period. You will know if something is out of stock when you click "add to cart" and it says "out of stock".

You can make requests for certain kits for Black Friday and I'll see what I can do.
If there are GB between now and then, it just means I'm trying to clear up some space for the rubber brake boots. (yes, we're proceeding smile.gif )

Spread the good word. santa_smiley.gif
A&PGirl
1st Preview:

Kit #5-914/4 Engine Tin and Fan Housing Kit (all)

Kit #45-914/4 & 914/6 Hardware for the Rear Trunk Targa latches $9.99/e

I will have a limited number of 1969-1974 Fuel Tank & Accessories Hardware kits for Black Friday. shades.gif

santa_smiley.gif
A&PGirl
What will be featured:

914/4 & 914/6 Headlight Bushing Sets for $15.99
914/4 & 914/6 Headlight E-Clips Set Black $1.00
German screw driver for Kit #5 $15.00
Kit #1-Lock & Latch (no clip) $25.00
Kit #5-Type 4 914 Engine Tin & Fan Housing $28.00
Kit #6-Mega Type 4 Engine Kit $90.00
Kit #9-Clutch Pressure Plate Kit $15.00
Kit #23-B Fog Light Hardware $10.99
Kit #23-C Horn Hardware $9.99
Kit #45-Hardware for the rear trunk targa latches $9.99

If the material options are replica & stainless for an item above, then yes, that price is for both material options.

Black Friday Only. happy11.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif poke.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

A&PGirl
Black Friday Sale

What will be featured:

914/4 & 914/6 Headlight Bushing Sets for $15.99
914/4 & 914/6 Headlight E-Clips Set Black $0.99
German screw driver for Kit #5 $15.00
Kit #1-Lock & Latch (no clip) $25.00
Kit #5-Type 4 914 Engine Tin & Fan Housing $28.00
Kit #6-Mega Type 4 Engine Kit $90.00
Kit #9-Clutch Pressure Plate Kit $15.00
Kit #23-B Fog Light Hardware $10.99
Kit #23-C Horn Hardware $9.99
Kit #45-Hardware for the rear trunk targa latches $9.99

914Central, LLC

Limited number of imported new door panel clips for the 74-76. Get pack for $7.99.
A&PGirl
Probably the last bump. icon_bump.gif

The Black Friday prices will be on the 914 page, 914/6 page, and the Parts/Tools/Gifts page which can accessed on the left of the main page.

I'm going to start working on getting things setup today.

You may find other things at Black Friday prices depending on how much time I have. biggrin.gif

914Central, LLC

I do need to note: If you need to pay by check, you absolutely NEED to let me know (what you want + qty.) by tomorrow evening.
A&PGirl
Pretty much all ready to go. I have a few clamp kits to add to the website.

I will refund any excess shipping. smile.gif

EDIT: Yes, I have it setup to ship to Canada.

914Central, LLC Black Friday
A&PGirl
Everything is up & working. Go crazy. The only limit is the limit of stock I have on hand.

Black Friday deals are noted with "Black Friday" to the right of the price near the bottom in every column.

For those who want a jump on everyone, the Black Friday deals are confined to the following pages.

914Central, LLC|Products|914
914Central, LLC|Products|914-6
914Central, LLC|Products|Reproduction Parts, Tools and Gifts
A&PGirl
Ends Midnight.

I won't be doing such crazy pricing again this year, so get it while its hot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.