Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Light Blue 914 traveling on 280
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shoguneagle
Visiting Bay Area the past couple of days and enjoying the backroad driving offered through the mountains around Half Moon Bay. Coming back on 280 south between Woodside and somewhere south of Sand Hill Road, came upon a 914-4 just crusing in and out of traffic. He was concentrating on the traffic around him and did not pay attention to me traveling in a Vette. He was enjoying himself and the car. Ther car appeared to be running beautifully.

Did not get his attention nor do I know who he is, but just another fine day someone enjoying his car. Temperature about 70 degrees, clear and sunny, and just a fine Indian Summer/Fall day.

Definitely a lot different than the fall days in the Arizona High Country!!

Great visit seeing old friends.

Steve type.gif type.gif type.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
ConeDodger
Dave Darling?
Dave_Darling
Nope. Trans is still out of the car and at the mechanic's.

--DD
Michael N
I was on 280 driving up and back to Alice's today. Are you sure it wasn't white reflecting your blue paint. I did pass a beautiful 1965 baby blue vette on my way up to Alices in the same area you described.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.