Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the record number of responses?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
Now that we are up to 12 pages on " WOT - Not to be political", it got me to thinking. What is the record for number of responses in a topic (not counting the nailed topics like "What do you look like?"

Does anyone know?
VegasRacer
Go to the bottom of the forum page. There are a variety of drop down menu boxes you can click on. You can sort all the past post by most views, most replies, ascending, descending, etc, etc.

To answer your specific question - 344.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 2 2004, 08:59 PM)
Go to the bottom of the forum page. There are a variety of drop down menu boxes you can click on. You can sort all the past post by most views, most replies, ascending, descending, etc, etc.

To answer your specific question - 344.

miles vs otto thread like 19 pages before it got canned
seanery
members pics has 1700 and our pics have 500 responses.
ThinAir
Thanks. I am apparently blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. cool.gif
skline
Those other topics didnt get that big in less than 1 day however did they? This topic was started this morning and it has gone to 12 pages in a day.
ThinAir
I figured it had to be some kind of record!
tdgray
I admit it.... I started that mess.

Twas quite fun though.

There was a period about 6:30 EST that I could not even keep up with the posts. Everytime I went to respond or add something I was two or three behind. wacko.gif

MarkV gets the trophy for the most posts in a short period of time. His movie quotes were coming fast and furious. smilie_pokal.gif
skline
Well, in the last 24 hours, Sir Andy was the top poster with Aaron Cox running second. Acox914 is always in the top ten because he is not doing his school work and studying like he should. I bet he winds up being a mechanic instead of an engineer.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 3 2004, 07:06 AM)
Well, in the last 24 hours, Sir Andy was the top poster with Aaron Cox running second. Acox914 is always in the top ten because he is not doing his school work and studying like he should. I bet he winds up being a mechanic instead of an engineer.

thats not cool.

i work then play.
skline
QUOTE(acox914 @ Nov 3 2004, 07:21 AM)
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 3 2004, 07:06 AM)

thats not cool.

i work then play.

When? How do you get anything done with all the time you spend here? Please tell me. I have to leave for work and would love to know how to get things done and spend that much time on here posting. I am only looking out for your welfare. Kind of like your dad. biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 3 2004, 07:38 AM)
I am only looking out for your welfare. Kind of like your dad. biggrin.gif

I thought you were his dad beerchug.gif
seanery
Aaron's dad is gay?
seanery
just kidding, aaron....all those damn carona jokes are wearing off on me laugh.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(seanery @ Nov 3 2004, 07:48 AM)
Aaron's dad is gay?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Sorry - obligatory
seanery
obscure Seinfeld refference
tdgray
QUOTE(seanery @ Nov 3 2004, 07:52 AM)
obscure Seinfeld refference

Yep biggrin.gif

We're done with the movies now on to TV ...... <_<
MattR
QUOTE(seanery @ Nov 3 2004, 07:49 AM)
just kidding, aaron....all those damn carona jokes are wearing off on me laugh.gif

Nope, aaron LOVES the corona jokes. Dont ever stop! happy11.gif
redshift
QUOTE(acox914 @ Nov 3 2004, 12:02 AM)
miles vs otto thread like 19 pages before it got canned

MAGNIFICENT!

I should have printed it, I have rarely ranted so openly, and from the gut... ok... it was just another day... err... week.... month.... year..

M
redshift
QUOTE(MattR @ Nov 3 2004, 08:04 PM)
Nope, aaron LOVES the corona jokes.  Dont ever stop! happy11.gif

Having a debilitating penis condition is hardly...

anything to laugh at...

Aaron, remember what I told ya about school work.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.