Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a 914 article
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ellisor3
Car buzz article

I have car buzz app on IPad, it is one of my favorites.
Michael N
Nice article. Thanks for sharing it. beerchug.gif
Socalandy
shades.gif cool, thks for posting it
krazykonrad
Great article and pictures. Thanks! beerchug.gif

Konrad
naro914
I used to own that black #3 car!!!

I bought it from a guy in Atlanta - Joe Ross - so I could use the 2.5 engine in Huey. Tried to sell just the chassis, but ended up buying a 2.7 for Huey and sold the entire black car to a buddy of mine. He did a couple DE's with it, but ended up selling it to a guy from Italy/Antigua (lived in both places) named Carlo. That's who's driving it in the picture...you can almost make out the Black Forest Racing sticker on the windshield, that's John Forbes' shop!

Unfortunately, Carlo was sharing the car with another guy at the 3 hour Sebring HSR enduro, and the other guy totalled it with only a few laps to go. A shame really, it ended up a really fast car...
ellisor3
QUOTE(naro914 @ Nov 6 2012, 03:14 PM) *

I used to own that black #3 car!!!

I bought it from a guy in Atlanta - Joe Ross - so I could use the 2.5 engine in Huey. Tried to sell just the chassis, but ended up buying a 2.7 for Huey and sold the entire black car to a buddy of mine. He did a couple DE's with it, but ended up selling it to a guy from Italy/Antigua (lived in both places) named Carlo. That's who's driving it in the picture...you can almost make out the Black Forest Racing sticker on the windshield, that's John Forbes' shop!

Unfortunately, Carlo was sharing the car with another guy at the 3 hour Sebring HSR enduro, and the other guy totalled it with only a few laps to go. A shame really, it ended up a really fast car...

914's make the world smaller. smile.gif
RFoulds
Checked out the author. He sure has writen a lot of stuff. Knows his cars better than most, still made some mistakes on the 914 though. By the way, note the pic of the 914-6GT, stuck in there with no reference to it at all. "oh, here is a $350,000 example"

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.