Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COUNTING DOWN TO THE RECOUNT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nitrous914supercharged
COUNTING DOWN TO THE RECOUNT

GO NADER!!!!!!
mharrison
Oh come on. We have to have the lawsuits filed first! You know how this works after last year.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(mharrison @ Nov 2 2004, 08:10 PM)
Oh come on. We have to have the lawsuits filed first! You know how this works after last year.

Ummmmit was FOUR years ago....but who's counting....
tod914
but who's counting....

hopefully not Florida ohmy.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(tod914 @ Nov 2 2004, 08:18 PM)
but who's counting....

hopefully not Florida ohmy.gif

Nope it's Ohio (pronounced Oh-Hi-A if you are from the south) this "year". biggrin.gif

Crap there goes my pension plan pain30.gif
URY914
Tag, you're it biggrin.gif
Brad Smith
It's all over but the crying... and the lawsuits... and the parodies on the web. laugh.gif
tesserra
What is the over under on what will happen first?
Scott Peterson decision or a new president named?
Thorshammer
Popular vote by 3million, but we are still going to file suits and so forth. Have'nt both parties had enough time to get this voting crap straight. And why does each state have a different way of voting, and or counting (manual vs electonic) ? We look like idiots to the rest of the world, and democracy is suffering because of it.

Was it Thomas Jefferson that said " America will never fall, but may be torn from the inside"? I am not sure, it may be Dan Rather.

Erik
morph
Looks like George is the projected winner
redshift
Well, it's done, and I hope any bad feelings that people got here are amplified til their heads explode..

smile.gif

M
hargray2
[quote=tdgray,Nov 3 2004, 05:00 AM] [/QUOTE]
Nope it's Ohio (pronounced Oh-Hi-A if you are from the south) this "year". biggrin.gif

[/quote]
Dem Der folks frum ohia sho caynt dribe worf a darn. Dey's always cummin' down here
on vie-kie-shun. lol2.gif
MattR
QUOTE(Nitrous914supercharged @ Nov 2 2004, 07:56 PM)
COUNTING DOWN TO THE RECOUNT

GO NADER!!!!!!

NOOB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.