Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PARTING OUT 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yourpartsdude
Will part the complete car ,1972/73 914. Engine and drive line is sold. Good interior and body panels.. Contact me with your needs, parts will go on eBay if nothing happens here. I can email good pics of parts you want to see. Thanks,Rich...
I'm located in St George UT. Will ship and accept PayPal. Verizon cell 616-446-8352 ,NO text. email ,

yourpartsdude@yahoo.com
yourpartsdude
Update with pic's .
GaroldShaffer
ok I will ask, why are you parting it out?
bembry
Same question here--that looks at first glance to be a nice car.
cary
Ditto 2x
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(bembry @ Nov 7 2012, 05:59 PM) *

Pretty simple , Good cars have good parts, I sell good stuff. If I buy junk ,I have junk parts, you want junk parts?? You guys are as bad as my buddies,drives them up a wall when I part this stuff out.
hot_shoe914
How much for the interior light between the seat. Also, front turn signal lenses and rear ones if in good condition.

Shoe
rjames
QUOTE(yourpartsdude @ Nov 7 2012, 06:25 PM) *

QUOTE(bembry @ Nov 7 2012, 05:59 PM) *

Pretty simple , Good cars have good parts, I sell good stuff. If I buy junk ,I have junk parts, you want junk parts?? You guys are as bad as my buddies,drives them up a wall when I part this stuff out.

Drives some of us up a wall to see a good car parted out.

That being said, time to go check the list of parts I need...
Thestigz06
How much for the mirror and drivers side door handle?

-dan
Krieger
How much for the front bumper? What's the rest of it look like?
JRust
WE do have rules about listing a price & whats for sale. At least put a few on here with a price. The rest will happen then
68fish
I need both armrests, at least a passenger door panel, or both if that helps on the price! Rain drip tubes. Wheels? Thanks
OU8AVW
Front turn signal lenses?

Oh and welcome.png
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 7 2012, 11:18 PM) *

WE do have rules about listing a price & whats for sale. At least put a few on here with a price. The rest will happen then

I will start removing parts today and post with pics and prices. I only accept pay pal for parts shipped,or cash in person if you p/u parts in St George. I have been selling parts for many years, this is the first Porsche I have purchased to part out,so Im not up to speed on what all I have. Check out my history , just google my user ids yourpartsdude or yourpartsgal . I had to have two ids ,its a tax thing ,so dont get weird on me. WTF.gif
yourpartsdude
Wheels $75 ea plus shipping,,,,front turn lenses $100 pair plus shipping,hairline crack on one lens ,looks like it was over tightened ,gaskets and screws included.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
yourpartsdude
I have 3 repair manuals for $30.00 plus shipping.....Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
yourpartsdude
Black visors , OK condition $40 plus shipping,,,,Door arm rest / storage comp and extra parts $50 useable ,but should be recovered. Electrical part,it looks important ,as-is make offer.... Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=344
618] Click to view attachment
Krieger
Front bumper?
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(Krieger @ Nov 8 2012, 03:23 PM) *

Front bumper?

This is what I have for the front , not a show bumper,just a driver...
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
914runnow
condition and price of rear firewall center and sides....
vinyl,,,howz padding and seams and bottoms and
holes etc..
thanx Rx
yourpartsdude
Behind the seats , Black ,very good condition ,no rips or holes.$250.00 plus S/HClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
silver74insocal
pic and price of the rear targa bar pad please (vinyl wrapped front of the roll bar)

thanks Dude!! popcorn[1].gif
Dave

oh snap! just noticed the orange foglights! price please thanks
914runnow
QUOTE(yourpartsdude @ Nov 9 2012, 12:12 PM) *

Behind the seats , Black ,very good condition ,no rips or holes.$250.00 plus S/HClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Howdie...will need to see the bottom of of the back
to see if rotted..thanx Rx
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Nov 9 2012, 01:26 PM) *

pic and price of the rear targa bar pad please (vinyl wrapped front of the roll bar)

thanks Dude!! popcorn[1].gif
Dave

oh snap! just noticed the orange foglights! price please thanks

The fog lights are junk,there in the trash. The pad on the bar has a crack in the vinyl,right in the center,I will update later...Regards
Krieger
So how much for the front bumper?
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(Krieger @ Nov 10 2012, 08:59 AM) *

So how much for the front bumper?

I believe Frank from Cali is going to buy the bumper as soon as I send him the bill. If he doesn't ,I will contact you...
Harpo
I'm interested in the headlight, fog & hazzard switches. Can you confirm they work? can you post photos? How much?

Thanks

DAvid
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(Harpo @ Nov 10 2012, 09:46 AM) *

I'm interested in the headlight, fog & hazzard switches. Can you confirm they work? can you post photos? How much?

Thanks

DAvid

I will get to the dash board and related parts next week , I cant confirm if the switches work.
Shindog1961
P/S tailight, fog light grills, door locks, carbs? or EFI? I will be in St. G the weekend before thanksgiving.
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(Shindog1961 @ Nov 10 2012, 09:11 PM) *

P/S tailight, fog light grills, door locks, carbs? or EFI? I will be in St. G the weekend before thanksgiving.

All I have is the tail lights , L/H has no defects , R/H has a hairline crack ,both are currently on ebay . Door locks are still on the doors,Im debating on selling the doors with or with out hardware.
seventythree
Plastic headlight surrounds, price and condition please?
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(seventythree @ Nov 11 2012, 07:41 AM) *

Plastic headlight surrounds, price and condition please?

Plastic head light bezels ,both sides ,no cracks $20 plus $6 shipping = $26...
Contact me at yourpartsdude@yahoo.com if interested...Thanks,Rich
914Brian
How much for the door mirror and what kind of shape is it in. Thanks. Brian.
ThePaintedMan
If it has not already been sold, how bout just the front bumper top? Seat belts (retractors, hardware, etc.) as well?
tommott77
Do you still have the drive axles and is at least one of them in good working order? If so how much would you want for one? I believe I have a bad passenger side axle.
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(914Brian @ Nov 13 2012, 04:49 AM) *

How much for the door mirror and what kind of shape is it in. Thanks. Brian.

The mirrors are sold.....
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Nov 13 2012, 06:40 AM) *

If it has not already been sold, how bout just the front bumper top? Seat belts (retractors, hardware, etc.) as well?

Front bumper ,top pad and valance is sold. Im still working on the seat belts .
ThePaintedMan
Okay, keep me posted on the belts. Also need the metal plate on the front of the dash which the basketweave is glued to.
yourpartsdude
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Nov 13 2012, 07:03 AM) *

Okay, keep me posted on the belts. Also need the metal plate on the front of the dash which the basketweave is glued to.

It looks to me this metal plate is all part of the dash . I have all the fasteners removed,but it looks to be tack welded on top maybe. The metal is very good with no holes added, so before I destroy this part contact me.....
mikehinton
Do you have any heater parts? Specifically, I'm looking for the main heater blower motor in the engine compartment (part # 476 261 193) and the mounting bracket (part # 473 261 207).

Thanks.

Mike
Jasfsmith
Condition and cost of A-pillar trim and trim piece across the top of the windshiled connecting the A-pillar trim.

Thanks.

James Smith
Dasnowman
What's the condition of the seat's, back pad and center consol and price.

Also what do you want for the rear lip spoiler do you have a rear picture of it?

almost forgot what fuel system did it have carbs or efi mist need some parts from that.
ScoopLV
I would like to buy the speedometer -- as long as the odometer works. EDIT -- And the speedo works, too, naturally.

If the car has a center console with the VDO clock, I'd like to buy the clock.

I'm also interested in the rear valance. Please post a picture.

Finally, what kind of radio is in the car? If it's an original Blaupunkt, I'd be interested in that.
kid914
PMed you last week, was told to remind you for the visors! beerchug.gif
And if you have the sails and top trim for rear roll bar????
kid914
interested in visors....! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.