Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Later doors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
r3dplanet
Hi there.

Following many mishaps with my '71 doors I've decided to ditch them. The hinges are messed up and I hate the early risers. I would like to buy a set of later '73 - '76 doors instead.

What's important to me is that doors are in very good shape. I plan to have them acid dipped and painted to match my recently painted car, which is signal orange in color.

I don't need the door handles or lock cylinders. But I would like to get a pair of rust-free doors with good window lifters and glass.

I realize that doors are heavy and awkward to ship. I'm in Portland, Oregon and am willing to drive anywhere from NoCal, to BC, Portland to Reno. But mostly just because I want to take a long lonely drive.

On a related note, I have to two lovely early signal orange doors for sale that need the hinges sorted out. Brand new glass included.

Thanks,
Marcus

yourpartsdude
I have a set of doors , I could do Vegas for drop off, you like Vegas? If your interested shoot me email and I will get some pics to you. There grey ,not orange...yourpartsdude@yahoo.com
bdstone914
PM sent.
I have a great pair of orange doors that need a new home.
Bruce

B2524
I have some yellow doors in the San Jose area from a 75 and another set from a 76.
Let me know, do-you-know-the-way-to-San-Jose?

I couldn't resist.....

lots of other 914 stuff for sale if you need anything else.
Kent
JRust
I've got plenty of doors & am in Corvallis. Probably just swap with you if you want to make a trip down. Most mine don't have the window's in them. I should be able to have a set without a problem though. PM sent with my cell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.