Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I love ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
I sold a nice set of seat rails on ebay.

I started the auction at $10, with a buy it now price of $25. The auction ended with 9 bids and $56! I'm going to comp shipping cause I sort of feel bad for the guy who bid it up.

I thought the crazy days of ebay overbidding were over.
MarkV
I love e-bay too. I bought this on a Buy It Now. Didn't check the guys' feedback until after I placed the bid. Figured that there was about a 20% chance I would never see the parts. Parts arrived yesterday; they are all German parts w/ Porsche labels. He included a Nov. 02 factory retail parts price list on CD. I think I can sell the ones I don't need for more that I paid for all of them.

Rubber Package clap56.gif
vortrex
jesus...

another thing I threw out before I moved because I couldn't give them away for FREE.
EdwardBlume
Thats a great deal!!!

I get discouraged with ebay when you want something and then have to get in a dogfight for it, or you end up with crap. You made out well though.

I know some people don't like ebay but the good thing is that it taps you into lots of folks who are looking for parts.

914s are known as the poor mans Porsche- I don't feel poor driving, but I feel poor after buying parts!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.