Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: 71 Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimmyG

IT has been picked-up. Its gone.
Thanks to all!

I need this gone! I have done a bunch on this body to put back together a -6 conversion but it is not going to be.There has been some cut outs made but nothing that could not be fixed. This is not a rust bucket. This is the car I was fixing. Its been steam cleaned and sanded and primed in some places. I had finished about half the priming. I just cannot keep up with what I have and the cops hear are going to run me off if I don't move this body. I live in Birmingham Alabama and NEED THIS GONE! COME GET IT!Click to view attachment
Harpo
Dam that is a great deal for someone. Why can't people give away bodies in Michigan

David
wingnut86
PM Sent...
JimmyG
wingnut 86 first in line.
Anybody than can move it tomorrow wanna be second?
I listed some parts on ebay so I thought I would make the real deal here.
JimmyG
Its Sunday morning. Anybody feel like a trip?
wingnut86
As Master Blaster in MadMax "Thunder-Dome" would say, "Embargo OFF".

Mama wouldn't let me add another car to my stable until I peel the 72' out back.

Thanks anyway Jimmy!!
JimmyG
No sweat Dave. If someone else doesnt jump on it you can sure come and get it. I am really surprised someone on a 914 site doesnt jump on free!
shuie
Why does this stuff happen when I am out of the country?

I live a few hours away and would gladly pay for a clean front clip.
charlesmac
Sent you a pm
pilothyer
Jimmy G....I am only about 80 miles away and would like to come down to have a look............Pm me your Phone number and we can schedule a visit this week......Thursday ???????
BritCarJim
QUOTE(JimmyG @ Nov 10 2012, 03:17 PM) *

I need this gone! I have done a bunch on this body to put back together a -6 conversion but it is not going to be.There has been some cut outs made but nothing that could not be fixed. This is not a rust bucket. This is the car I was fixing. Its been steam cleaned and sanded and primed in some places. I had finished about half the priming. I just cannot keep up with what I have and the cops hear are going to run me off if I don't move this body. I live in Birmingham Alabama and NEED THIS GONE! COME GET IT!Click to view attachment

i assume somebody came and got this....?

jim
JimmyG
Yea.. Jim.. It gone. Thanks for reminding me to make that change.
BritCarJim
QUOTE(JimmyG @ Feb 3 2013, 08:10 PM) *

Yea.. Jim.. It gone. Thanks for reminding me to make that change.

no problem...just had to ask. thanks.
euro911
QUOTE(JimmyG @ Nov 10 2012, 12:17 PM) *
IT has been picked-up. Its gone.
Thanks to all!

the cops hear are going to run me off if I don't move this body. I live in Birmingham Alabama and NEED THIS GONE! COME GET IT!
I'd expect that if it were somewhere like Beverly Hills. WTF was Birmingham PDs issue with it? screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.