Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- '73 or '74 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mettelman
I am looking for a high-quality 2.0 liter car in a bright period color (Orange, Green, Yellow, etc.). Prefer a 73 or 74 appearance group car in outstanding mechanical and cosmetic condition. Need not be perfectly original and reasonable modifications are okay (no flares, V8s, etc.) The more meticulous the preparation, the better. Be assured that your "obsession" will be going to a good home!
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(mettelman @ Nov 10 2012, 08:43 PM) *

I am looking for a high-quality 2.0 liter car in a bright period color (Orange, Green, Yellow, etc.). Prefer a 73 or 74 appearance group car in outstanding mechanical and cosmetic condition. Need not be perfectly original and reasonable modifications are okay (no flares, V8s, etc.) The more meticulous the preparation, the better. Be assured that your "obsession" will be going to a good home!

How about mine? Bob
mettelman
Nice car but no thanks.
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(mettelman @ Nov 11 2012, 08:30 AM) *

Nice car but no thanks.

OK, can u tell me why not? Bob Just asking.......
mettelman
Hi Bob, I don't love the color and I prefer the chrome/rubber bumpers on the 73-74 appearance group cars- those Federally-mandated all rubber bumpers are plain ugly :-) Thanks for the quick response. Can you convince Doug to sell me his Orange car!
Regards, Ed
boxstr
Have a nice 74 2.0 at CAMP.
mettelman
Nice looking car, too bad it doesn't have the chrome appearance group bumpers like the one I sold years ago (see photo). Thanks anyhow!
boxstr
The bumpers can be plated, not a big deal.
914itis
Next! stirthepot.gif
mettelman
Still looking for an outstanding car ... cash waiting $$$
billh1963
Have you looked at JRUST's creamsicle?
mettelman
Just sent him an email this morning. What are you, a mind-reader? biggrin.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(mettelman @ Nov 13 2012, 10:24 AM) *

No...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn over the weekend! biggrin.gif

If one of my real estate deals comes through I will buy that car. I's a nice car....seriously!
sda4property@gmail.com
Sir,

I have a couple...
Not sure I want to sell just yet.
Right buyer, right price..Maby..Here is some info & pic.

1) 3 owners
2) #'s matching
3) COA from Porsche
4) Original Paint. ( color code Signal Orange )
5) 3,800 in New Pelican Parts
6) New motor at the shop.

Regards,
Scott D Anderson
President
OG72976

DBA:Global Pacific Insurance Services
S.D.A. Insurance Broker, Inc.
1 World Trade Center 8th Floor
Long Beach CA 90831
P-562-983-8015
F-562-983-8001
D-562-987-1850
sanderson@globalpacificinsurance.com
www.globalpacificinsurance.com[/font]
mettelman
Thanks, send/post some photos and we can talk!
JRust
QUOTE(mettelman @ Nov 13 2012, 07:24 AM) *

I don't think I got your email on my Creamsicle confused24.gif . Feel free to give me a call with any questions 5four1 5one0 00eight6 -Jamie
sda4property@gmail.com
Mettleman: My renewals ended up closing today. So No need to hit the panic button. I am going to finish the 74 Signal Orange car. I will create a build thread along the way so other enthusiasts can track progress. Good luck on your search.
FastFebut
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.