Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB engine 1976 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jstill
Looking for 2.0 l motor for my 76 roller project. Needs to run well but doesn't have to be fresh. Needs fuel injection and related parts. Transmission considered as well.
GaroldShaffer
If you can't find one closer to you I have one, complete with FI, engine bar and heat exchangers. I also have a side shift trans with all the linkage and shifter if needed.
hot_shoe914
I have one from a '73 that has a fresh top end. All fuel injection components are there including brain, MPS, relay board and all. Plug and Play. Let me know if you are interested and I will post pics.

Shoe
Evil914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Nov 10 2012, 07:03 PM) *

If you can't find one closer to you I have one, complete with FI, engine bar and heat exchangers. I also have a side shift trans with all the linkage and shifter if needed.

What's a motor like that go for?
jstill
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Nov 14 2012, 05:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Nov 10 2012, 07:03 PM) *

What's a motor like that go for?

Had prices ranging from $500 to $1500. Went with a complete "parts car" in hopes of selling back some misc to reduce my outlay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.