Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Deposit Box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
I picked up a fully worn out deposit box at the recent G & R. It fit my needs and would like to locate a good or new deposit box. I'd prefer a tan one, but will look at others.

Here's a couple of pics of the box--in case you aren't sure what it is.. smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
gcrotvik
Jim,

I have a tan drop box that's in good condition. I don't have the mounting bracket though. Hope you have one. I wil get some pictures for you. PM me your email address for pictures.

Greg
euro911
I'm looking for a deposit box for my Westfalia

Click to view attachment

rolleyes.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 12 2012, 08:53 PM) *

Jim,

I have a tan drop box that's in good condition. I don't have the mounting bracket though. Hope you have one. I wil get some pictures for you. PM me your email address for pictures.

Greg

PM sent

Mark, I'll keep an eye out for one.
laser314
Jim.... I have two in black.. looking for one in Brown.. I will have a bracket that will work for you.. $10

Bob Johnson
Holland, MI

laser314@att.net
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(laser314 @ Nov 13 2012, 07:58 AM) *

Jim.... I have two in black.. looking for one in Brown.. I will have a bracket that will work for you.. $10

Bob Johnson
Holland, MI

laser314@att.net

Thanks, I'll get back to you shortly Q: Does the bracket fit along the top/front ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.